2022/23 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they both were average because, you know, haven’t played so far this year. Just a thought.
Maybe you should read my post ol' mate.

They both looked rusty, it's understandable.

Patterson also made mistakes in and out of possession that he was making before his injury (which was, just to be a smartarse, in January, btw).

I think he's got a ton to learn and he's nowhere near ready. We were mad to spend £30m on him and Mykolenko.

He was dreadful for us before his injury and before the World Cup. Hopefully Dyche and his coaches can improve him, because it's fair to say Lampard wasn't doing it.

Maybe you should read my post ol' mate.

They both looked rusty, it's understandable.

Patterson also made mistakes in and out of possession that he was making before his injury (which was, just to be a smartarse, in January, btw).

I think he's got a ton to learn and he's nowhere near ready. We were mad to spend £30m on him and Mykolenko.

He was dreadful for us before his injury and before the World Cup. Hopefully Dyche and his coaches can improve him, because it's fair to say Lampard wasn't doing it.

I don’t tend to read about 80% of your War & Peace posts to be fair, Pat. All I said was admitting he was rusty then calling him rubbish was paradoxical.

I hope our number three comes back and shows he's a good player :drunk:
Would much rather had him playing than Seamus in the Derby.
As good as he was agst Arsenal he had a big hand in costing us the game at Anfield. ( I love Seamus btw )

Same on the other side Mykolenko, looks to be struggling especially going forward.
I'd play Vinagre , he gives an option especially for transition.

Would much rather had him playing than Seamus in the Derby.
As good as he was agst Arsenal he had a big hand in costing us the game at Anfield. ( I love Seamus btw )

Same on the other side Mykolenko, looks to be struggling especially going forward.
I'd play Vinagre , he gives an option especially for transition.
I'd play Godfrey over any of them.

Vinagre is poor and honestly not suited to being a LB in a Dyche system. He's a wing-back.

The only person on the planet (exaggerating of course) that seems to rate him is our DoF.

But if we're going to play Godfrey on the other side than Vinagre could be given a go. I just can't see it under Dyche.

He doesn’t have to be a gem to be an upgrade on Seamus Coleman.
True but I honestly hand on heart think Coleman's an upgrade on him.

But Patterson does at least have pace.

Coleman's a far better defender and when dropped in for the odd game at Goodison is fine. But shouldn't be getting played week-in, week-out of course.

Our starting LB is more of an issue than either Patterson or Coleman, though. And they're all issues.

When is he due back?

He's behind Garner fitness wise so I'd say Brentford at home.

Needs to be back in the fold asap because it's simply asking too much of Coleman to be playing week in week out

Godfrey shown last night that he's miles off the pace and nowhere near ready to be vetting called upon, it was an embarrassing showing fir a PL footballer that 30 minute cameo

Found it a bit weird the way he/his team proactively pushed the "good to get 60 minutes as planned" despite there being a very obvious set back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back