2022/23 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.

His positional awareness is very bad. If we are sceptical to long diagonal ball, he will make it worse.

8 mins on the pitch and he already prove my doubt by positioning himself in the middle of the penalty box leaving iwobi to deal with wide threat all by himself. Twice.

His positional awareness is very bad. If we are sceptical to long diagonal ball, he will make it worse.

8 mins on the pitch and he already prove my doubt by positioning himself in the middle of the penalty box leaving iwobi to deal with wide threat all by himself. Twice.
25FA75BF-7465-4BF4-9A91-5C52FB768245.webp

It cam be yeah but he can learn that, it's just a shame having to.learn it in a struggling side, not easy that

I was at the Scotland game on Tuesday and he looked fine going round at the end. Maybe Dyche doesn’t fancy him.

Robertson was lucky that he joined a Liverpool team in the ascendancy

Takes the pressure off a bit

Same with Tierney and Hickey to a lesser degree given one hasn't held down a place and another is just on their way up

Hopefully Patterson can get some game time early next season and prove he's got what it takes

Seems like Dyche wants to play it as safe as possible which is understandable given the situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back