2022/23 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's still a better bet at FB than either Mykolenko or Patterson.
You need to shift this agenda now mate.

If you think Ashley Young on his zimmer ( cos he might well have been today ) is better than Patterson you need to stop watching the togger mate.

Patterson played today well up agst 2 very good & pacy wingers and handled Gyokeres when he had to.

I don’t think right back is anywhere near the biggest concern, Patterson, Coleman and Garner (if needs be, although personally I prefer him in midfield), seems like enough cover.
Without any real attacking intent from the right we'll really struggle. Unfortunately Coleman is the best option as we stand.

Yes I was concerned with young today if that’s anything to go by again both full back positions look poor.
Some very poor decision making from a player of his experience.
Without any real attacking intent from the right we'll really struggle. Unfortunately Coleman is the best option as we stand.
I don’t agree, I think the biggest concern is the lack of threat through the middle. Someone to link up the midfield with DCL

Some very poor decision making from a player of his experience.

I don’t agree, I think the biggest concern is the lack of threat through the middle. Someone to link up the midfield with DCL
DCL's biggest threat is from crosses. With our present set up on the right they won't come from there.

When has he ever had a run of games?

Played well at the start of the season under Lampard, played well under Dyche for a few games before he got injured again.

Patterson will get better, Young and Coleman will only get worse as they slow down. There’s only one horse to back here.

Played well at the start of the season under Lampard, played well under Dyche for a few games before he got injured again.

Patterson will get better, Young and Coleman will only get worse as they slow down. There’s only one horse to back here.
There really isn't though. Garner has complicated that well and truly.

He looks more assured as a right sided defender than he has as a CM, and he's absolutely a much safer pair of hands than Patterson is.

Status
Not open for further replies.