2023/24 Nathan Patterson

Think there's a few to blame for that goal. Not solely on Patterson, though perhaps partially. That said, didnt have the best game today. Would like to try Garner at RB next game.

He needs McNeil in front of him. Was awful today, not sure I'd blame him totally for the goal but definitely between him and Keane for it. I remember his first few games he'd look like a big threat going forward but rough at the back, seems he's lost that going forward but not improved his defending. If Seamus comes back again and knocks him out of the team then I'd sell him, if he can't get in ahead of him now then he won't have a future here.

He needs McNeil in front of him. Was awful today, not sure I'd blame him totally for the goal but definitely between him and Keane for it. I remember his first few games he'd look like a big threat going forward but rough at the back, seems he's lost that going forward but not improved his defending. If Seamus comes back again and knocks him out of the team then I'd sell him, if he can't get in ahead of him now then he won't have a future here.

Mcneil never plays in front of Patterson as Mcneil isn't a right winger.