2023/24 Nathan Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to poor form or injury has never played in more than 7 matches in a row in his professional career.

I wonder if he will improve upon that this season.

Nathan Fatterson could be out secret weapon with a full preseason behind him..

No tricky winger will be getting past his David Unsworth rump.

I think he's going to have a good season this year if injuries don't hinder him too much.
Screenshot_20240725_120840_Chrome.jpg

Be interesting, clearly Dyche didn't like him and said/did some stuff.

Did Patterson take it in board and knuckle down during the summer as a response...

Tend to agree.

The period that stands out for me recently was the really bad start to the season we made last season, we lost the first three games, when he was the starting right back then we drew with Sheff Utd when he started, he then went out of the team.

He had an opportunity and he didn't take it and you have to at this level, he needs to wait for the next.
He made the equaliser in that game and did okay, he has never had a good run in the team even when he was okay, give him that and see how he keeps it up.

Send him back to Scotland. That's about his level
An awful player. I remember him making his debut at Boreham Wood in the cup. I remember watching him cos I was excited to see what he was like. After about 20 minutes I could see he was always out of position, couldn’t put a pass together and his crossing was awful. I think we should try and get rid as soon as possible.

An awful player. I remember him making his debut at Boreham Wood in the cup. I remember watching him cos I was excited to see what he was like. After about 20 minutes I could see he was always out of position, couldn’t put a pass together and his crossing was awful. I think we should try and get rid as soon as possible.

i think he looked good a few games under FL as a wing back

he’s got more pace than SC and AY combined 😂

Patto played 1000 minutes- 2 assists.

Ashley played 2200 minutes- 0 assists.

Coleman played 664 minutes- 0 assists.

Defensively, all of them were very hit and miss (Coleman more so when he got extended runs). Young to me was by far the worst defender and made the most egregious errors that cost us games. Coleman just couldn’t really string together performances but he had some good moments. Patto just wasn’t favored and couldn’t get consistent gametime despite being the best offensive option by far. None of them were great defensively.

There was obviously tension between Patto and Dyche- maybe Patto is a hothead and got on his bad side. I have no idea. If all of them are inconsistent defensively, it makes no sense not to go with Patto. If that is the case, get that RB in. It is mandatory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.