2023/24 Nathan Patterson

He's always sprinting back into the position like his life depends on it , simply can not read the game at all

He goes up to try help us score goals and zero people cover for him. The setup is abysmal. Midfielders normally cover full-backs but they don’t have to in our team normally because full-backs usually don’t cross the halfway line.

I don't think so , the fact that he can't get on the pitch over out 73 year old right side says it all my mate.

Yes, Sean Dyche has proven himself astute at team selections. 95-year old Coleman and Young chosen tonight against the fastest winger in the league.

Not saying Patterson is great but he’s fast and he tries to make things happen. In a better coached Everton side people cover our full-backs when they bomb on.

Yes, Sean Dyche has proven himself astute at team selections. 95-year old Coleman and Young chosen tonight against the fastest winger in the league.

Not saying Patterson is great but he’s fast and he tries to make things happen. In a better coached Everton side people cover our full-backs when they bomb on.
Both not good enough , a fan in the stands could do better than both of them

I don't see it , he's just always miles off the play no matter where he is

I love how you’ve literally watched Coleman and Young get ripped a new one that first half and still think that being slightly out of position (even if he was when I don’t think he was at all) is even worth mentioning.

Full-backs aren’t expected to be glued to opposition players these days. You can see he’s up the pitch on the overlap, he’s not out of position, he should be getting covered like any other fullback would, at any properly coached club.

We were a lot better when he came on, you could see that width helped a lot.

I love how you’ve literally watched Coleman and Young get ripped a new one that first half and still think that being slightly out of position (even if he was when I don’t think he was at all) is even worth mentioning.

Full-backs aren’t expected to be glued to opposition players these days. You can see he’s up the pitch on the overlap, he’s not out of position, he should be getting covered like any other fullback would, at any properly coached club.

We were a lot better when he came on, you could see that width helped a lot.
I've stated a multitude of times about how coleman and Young shouldn't be near the pitch,

I've also even suggested Patterson follow early colemans route at rw , I was wrong . He doesn't see the game like coleman did , he's selfish , poor at reading the play , poor at passing , poor at crossing and is injury prone.

He's another player who gets better when he's injured