2023/24 Nathan Patterson

Assume you didn't go to the game last night?

Because if you had you'd have seen Nathan warming up extensively with some of the Everton subs initially and then he came back out and ran up and down to us in the corner with the Chelsea subs as well.

Now you could say he was trying to avoid being close to Dyche but he warmed up more than any player I've seen for this one.

As for the last comment - the game was over when he came on. Chelsea didn't want to push it and risk anything ahead of the FA Cup semi final.
That can’t be true. As it was only last week or so that posters were in here saying he messes around during warm ups and tries to distract the other players from warming up…..

Wums struggling to match their stories up

The worst thing about his injury last night is that'll put off interest form Championship clubs if they see him as a sick note. If we stay up we needed to be getting circa £5M back for him to fund a rare first team (free) signing in the summer.

Like I’ve said since the first ball was kicked this season, lad was the least of our issues and should have been starting games.

When young was signed you knew Dyche Walker didn’t fancy the lad - slapping him about in Portugal confirmed it.

Get the transfer request in Patterson, get out while you can away from zombie club.

Like I’ve said since the first ball was kicked this season, lad was the least of our issues and should have been starting games.

When young was signed you knew Dyche Walker didn’t fancy the lad - slapping him about in Portugal confirmed it.

Get the transfer request in Patterson, get out while you can away from zombie club.

Pretty sure he was starting games at the start of the season.

Just never took his chance compared to Branthwaite.

Pretty sure he was starting games at the start of the season.

Just never took his chance compared to Branthwaite.
I don’t think he deserved dropping, and had Micheal Keane alongside him for most of them. Worse issues on the pitch than him.

He Had prob his best game against Sheff United, with an assist, then was hoofed for young and that was that.

I don’t think he deserved dropping, and had Micheal Keane alongside him for most of them. Worse issues on the pitch than him.

He Had prob his best game against Sheff United, with an assist, then was hoofed for young and that was that.
A selection of posts from this thread on the day of his best game against Sheffield United presented without comment.

Come on Nathan lad is he crossing with clown shoes on?

Pathetic 1 minute spell - diabolical cross into no-one, then on the break he's drawn miles out of position, Tarkowksi has to shuffle over to try and cover Archer in space, cuts inside and scores to make it 2-1

Get him out the team FFS!!!

Not signing a right back this summer is as criminal as not signing a striker last year.

He was goal side of his man got dragged out and then ball played over him to archer if he stays where he is I doubt that passage of play, plays out the same. He’s so far off it honestly looks every bit a SPL player who didn’t have many minutes.

Agree with others. All over the place position wise for their second goal.

Struggling to find an actual positive in this fella's game at the moment.

Utter garbage. And we can’t even play garner there because we don’t have any other players.

Defended him from the haters but he's becoming indefensible

Crossing and awareness is just not at it

Patterson is awful !!

he was brilliant at the start of last season, he’s been abysmal at the start of this - the type of player that any half decent run club would have loaned out this year

I like the ball he scuffs into the edge of the box about 10 yards behind the attackers. He’s really mastered it.

Shouldn't be playing no confidence at all.

Pattersons woeful crossing is strating most of Sheff utds counters

Get well soon Seamus

A selection of posts from this thread on the day of his best game against Sheffield United presented without comment.
No agenda from you though Jimmy - I could trawl any number of threads on this forum for of any player and find a similar posts list, even when they are playing well, and we all know what kind of negative action pattersons thread gets, so not sure this is the smoking gun you think it is.

An assist and a decent rating from what I can remember from the game - as if I’d be arsed doing what you’ve just done.

No agenda from you though Jimmy - I could trawl any number of threads on this forum for of any player and find similar post even when they are playing well, and we all know what kind of negative action pattersons thread gets, so not sure this is the smoking gun you think it is.

An assist and a decent rating from what I can remember from the game - as if I’d be arsed doing what you’ve just done.
There really isn't an agenda from me I don't really rate Patterson from what i've seen of him but I have nothing at all against him why would I? I remembered him being poor in that game and wrote sheffield united in the search bar to see if my memory was wrong and apparently it wasn't. It took me about 2 seconds maybe you should be arsed doing that type of thing before you post it might help.