NCAA (US College) Sports

You caught us off a buy week after firing a coach the players hated
Classic trap game. Congratulations.

I'm agnostic, but my Gator friends are in severe pain. Some won't be driving home tonight because they need so much medicine right now.
Seminoles better not laugh yet, from all indications so far. Another classic trap game.

well, the first half was ok
Reminded me when they played Florida State. I don't think Texas would beat Bama now.

Bama has gotten better as the season wears on. FSU is vulnerable now to a trap game, and they're getting some.
Beating them is the only thing the Gators have left to live for.

I'm just enjoying Michigan's pain. The B1G is hoist upon themselves whether they do something or nothing about it.

The B1G can't win. Michigan can beat everybody (and probably will) but it's going to be like Pete Carroll at SC.

They have enough on their plate already. Heh. Time for some hoops, said the loyal Hoosier.

Reminded me when they played Florida State. I don't think Texas would beat Bama now.

Bama has gotten better as the season wears on. FSU is vulnerable now to a trap game, and they're getting some.
Beating them is the only thing the Gators have left to live for.

I'm just enjoying Michigan's pain. The B1G is hoist upon themselves whether they do something or nothing about it.

The B1G can't win. Michigan can beat everybody (and probably will) but it's going to be like Pete Carroll at SC.

They have enough on their plate already. Heh. Time for some hoops, said the loyal Hoosier.

have a ton of respect for Saban even if he is a bald-denier. those teams are coached so well and get better as the season goes along and are always tough to beat when it counts. the coaching staff makes in game adjustments but it looks like the players do as well. I know I'm supposed to hate on them, but you have to respect how good they are. on a related note, this LSU defense does NOT seem to learn anything game to game, whether it's the coaches or the players. and by some accounts Harold Perkins is one of the better defensive players in college football, so cry into your beer with that if you will.

What a mess with the playoff selection. Congratulations in advance to Alabama on this gift of a NC. If any program in the country needed a handout, surely it was them.🙄🙄🙄

As all LSU fans, we have mixed feelings but understand entirely. Kirby Smart must be the happiest person in America right now.
Tennessee was 2-18 all time against him. Oddly, I was I in attendance for both of the wins. 2001 against LSU in the first game after 9/11, and last season against Alabama.

Would really be looking forward to the playing field leveling out, but as you pointed out, this will probably just make things that much easier for UGA, who aren’t exactly having a difficult time at the moment.

Tennessee was 2-18 all time against him. Oddly, I was I in attendance for both of the wins. 2001 against LSU in the first game after 9/11, and last season against Alabama.

Would really be looking forward to the playing field leveling out, but as you pointed out, this will probably just make things that much easier for UGA, who aren’t exactly having a difficult time at the moment.

I have no idea how Sark and UT will do but Oklahoma is a solid program and I expect Venables to be dangerous in the SEC. Plus Kiffin seems to be building something in Oxford, unless he bolts to Tuscaloosa. And if Kelly can sort out the defense LSU can be dangerous again. I'd like to see a better show from you guys in Knoxville (my dad is a grad), but it's a hard road ahead in the new SEC.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back