2022/23 Neal Maupay

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure that he's quite as good or as coveted as is being made out. When it comes to English clubs, I think he's more likely to be a target for Newcastle or Everton than City or Liverpool. And I think there is still a risk that he wouldn't be all that in the Premier League.
There's always a risk with youngsters from abroad, but, having seen quite a few clips of him playing, I think he would probably be worth the gamble. I hope you're right and that he is a target for us, but, I feel he will go to a champions league club, I think he'll do well too.

Pity, he is everything we are missing at the moment, some real creative flair to add to our increasingly solid base.

There's always a risk with youngsters from abroad, but, having seen quite a few clips of him playing, I think he would probably be worth the gamble. I hope you're right and that he is a target for us, but, I feel he will go to a champions league club, I think he'll do well too.

Pity, he is everything we are missing at the moment, some real creative flair to add to our increasingly solid base.
And at the 10m he was going to cost the risk was worth it.

His current price I can imagine is 3 or 4 times that now, no idea if he would be worth it, but its certainly more risk.

This ^

I made the same posts but was attacked and labelled a “Kopite” because I didn’t want Brighton’s second choice striker here.

Weird that.

You’re labelled a kopite because you support Liverpool football club who play at Anfield which has a stand called the kop and also the French police were right.

Anyway Maupay, a decent but limited player.

To be fair to the lad he's been asked to do a thankless job just running trying to close people down. But yes on the odd occasion he's had the ball he's been poor in possession.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back