2023/24 Neal Maupay

Status
Not open for further replies.

How disrespectful…Never have I seen a player say things against our fans. He should be the one apologising. I would be willing to give him a second chance but he must drop the attitude. Don’t me wrong he has gotten a lot of stick by thw fans but you could expect that when you make more than a million per year
It was a weird strategy calling out the fans when he only left on loan. He must've been supremely confident that he was never coming back. Oops!

I presume we’ll loan him to France or the championship if we can’t find any takers this window.

Don't Brentford want him full time? He wasn't terrible so you'd think with Toney going they'd take him as squad option.

Would imagine they'll wait a few months as desperation sets in and sign him for a very low fee sometime in August.

Can't be having him as a serious option again, it's just destined not to work out.

Don't Brentford want him full time? He wasn't terrible so you'd think with Toney going they'd take him as squad option.

Would imagine they'll wait a few months as desperation sets in and sign him for a very low fee sometime in August.

Can't be having him as a serious option again, it's just destined not to work out.

He must’ve been terrible because no, they don’t want him.

They'll wait... and then get him on loan for the season with us paying half his salary.

He'd be alright as a second striker in Dyche's system and someone who can bring something different off the bench. Dyche has brought a few players back in from the cold, don't be surprised if Neal is another one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back