2023/24 Neal Maupay

I can tolerate players that aren't that great, but make an effort, Tony Hibbert being obvious example. Anichebe wasn't prolific, but made an effort Jelavic lost his confidence, Jo was ok, Niasse scored a few. However Maupay is utterly useless, he had an easy chance to become instant Everton hero against RS and missed, if he'd hit it 1st time he would of scored. It showed his complete lack of a strikers instinct. He's honestly our worst player in recent years. Add to that he's an arrogant little prick.

I can tolerate players that aren't that great, but make an effort, Tony Hibbert being obvious example. Anichebe wasn't prolific, but made an effort Jelavic lost his confidence, Jo was ok, Niasse scored a few. However Maupay is utterly useless, he had an easy chance to become instant Everton hero against RS and missed, if he'd hit it 1st time he would of scored. It showed his complete lack of a strikers instinct. He's honestly our worst player in recent years. Add to that he's an arrogant little prick.

Not sure you’re wrong here TBH and we’ve seen a lot of poor players in recent years

I can tolerate players that aren't that great, but make an effort, Tony Hibbert being obvious example. Anichebe wasn't prolific, but made an effort Jelavic lost his confidence, Jo was ok, Niasse scored a few. However Maupay is utterly useless, he had an easy chance to become instant Everton hero against RS and missed, if he'd hit it 1st time he would have scored. It showed his complete lack of a strikers instinct. He's honestly our worst player in recent years. Add to that he's an arrogant little prick.
Jo was ok …. Crikey

But lad, he's funny on X an has got a personality.

Give him a 10 year contract...

At the slaughter house

Pathetic begging

The French way mate...

Just like his special power to insult other players by making a reference to their children:

Yeah Neal mate...

This isn't France. What might sound fun and harmless over there might come off as a bit noncey this side of the channel.

Think before you start flapping your lips!

Last edited: