2023/24 Neal Maupay

I love the snide side of his game, just a pity he is an awful footballer.

It's more the fact the guy he has held onto such a petty grudge cos his first taught failed miserably.

That when he should of be on holiday with his wife and kids having a great time, he is more interested doing professional pictures of him with darts and doing a talksport interview.

To me that just shows a sad guy who can't take what he gives out.

It's more the fact the guy he has held onto such a petty grudge cos his first taught failed miserably.

That when he should of be on holiday with his wife and kids having a great time, he is more interested doing professional pictures of him with darts and doing a talksport interview.

To me that just shows a sad guy who can't take what he gives out.
I guess its because I can be quite petty myself, but i find the feud hilarious.

No class with his taunt at Maddison

Hope we can get 6-8m for him. As he generally scores half a dozen a season is still only 27.

Can't see them loaning him this season. As final year of his contract.
If we can't sell him for any price this summer, we will be forced to loan him out in my opinion and take the hit of recovering nothing (maybe we can get a bit of a loan fee plus the wages covered), I really don't see him playing for us this upcoming season.

I love the snide side of his game, just a pity he is an awful footballer.
He wasn’t awful with Brentford, played in a different role, scored a few goals and made a few, I think we can get as much or more than we paid for him. He didn’t do it for us playing upfront on his own —-a five foot eight inch striker against two giant centre backs how was he expected to be a success.