2023/24 Neal Maupay

Status
Not open for further replies.

What did McLean do?

Was just about to ask the same thing

For me, it doesnt matter who you are or where you are from. If youre in a foreign country and repeatedly disrespecting both the Royal Family & putting out posts like this you should be kicked out.

https://www.irishpost.com/news/iris...alaclava-history-lesson-instagram-post-182342

Maupay isnt at this level of course but its distasteful at best. Hence why it reminds me of McLean.

Theyre lucky the UK is tolerant. In other places they would be in serious trouble. A bit like Thumberg not protesting in China.

Maupay needs punting asap and ideally off to Saudi (who may not allow him in!) or France.

For me, it doesnt matter who you are or where you are from. If youre in a foreign country and repeatedly disrespecting both the Royal Family & putting out posts like this you should be kicked out.

https://www.irishpost.com/news/iris...alaclava-history-lesson-instagram-post-182342

Maupay isnt at this level of course but its distasteful at best. Hence why it reminds me of McLean.

Theyre lucky the UK is tolerant. In other places they would be in serious trouble. A bit like Thumberg not protesting in China.

Maupay needs punting asap and ideally off to Saudi (who may not allow him in!) or France.
McLean is from Northern Ireland and plays his club football in Wales.

In other countries (surely i dont need to name them) he would not be able to make such comments -- but my post is about Maupay reminding me about distasteful posts from another footballer.
lighten up man, he's joking.

I'm delighted England went far in the tournament and Pickford did really well.
Also delighted they lost.
It's ok to be from another country and slag off the country where you work.
I'm loving the outrage from some fans online acting like he's actually broken the law or something.
Haha, good man Neal!

lighten up man, he's joking.

I'm delighted England went far in the tournament and Pickford did really well.
Also delighted they lost.
It's ok to be from another country and slag off the country where you work.
I'm loving the outrage from some fans online acting like he's actually broken the law or something.
Haha, good man Neal!

Nah its not so much about breaking the law...just find it distasteful.

Main reason for that is Pickford, his teammate lost the final.

I cant imagine laughing at a colleague for something like that. Really find it 'out there'.

Dont you find it distasteful? I mean who does that :o

--for me i wouldnt openly slate the country where i work. If i dont like the place any more i move countries.

The royal family are cretins and should be offered no such protection from anyone.

The royal family are cretins and should be offered no such protection from anyone.

Free speech, but still distasteful. Unless you personally know them?

As I wrote, in many countries their royal families would drop you into jail for a basic comment like that.

Maupay would have been guillotened back in the day in his hometown. Thinks he can take that French cheesy attitude to England.

Not on my watch.

Free speech, but still distasteful. Unless you personally know them?

As I wrote, in many countries their royal families would drop you into jail for a basic comment like that.

Maupay would have been guillotened back in the day in his hometown. Thinks he can take that French cheesy attitude to England.

Not on my watch.
Mate take a look at the distasteful things the royals have done over the years, slagging off a football team on Twitter pales in comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back