2023/24 Neal Maupay

Status
Not open for further replies.
He paid a company to help run his Twitter & Instagram accounts, by the way. Wasn't happy with how he was being perceived online apparently..
Isnt that what they all say when something on their twitter comes across as bad, if its the actual person or the blame is passed to someone else. He should be gone for just bad mouthing the fans and co after he went to Brentford, obviously thinking he would never be back. While mocking the fans with hand gestures in the past when he scored v us

Maupay is a far livelier presence and more entertaining performer online than when he crosses the white line. He should retire and become a YouTube influencer. Win-win

Such a poor argument. If there was no monarchy, the tourists would still come to see where they were guillotined and for tours around all the palaces that would be opened to the public to see the lavish lifestyle they lived in on the back historic atrocities modern day tax payers money, and unclaimed inheritance from normal every day people

Whenever ive had the conversation i used to be asked if they have a chance to see the Queen and suchlike.

I've also had the good fortune to meet Princess Diana on two occasions.

I suspect only meeting Trump (ive met Eric and Don Jr) at this point would bring me closer to God.

I'd have him hung, drawn and quartered personally

Unfortunately he’s an adult that’s contracted to play football for us and not a 14 year old Twitter troll though.

What other countries ? Russia, Iran, Saudi Arabia ? Are you suggesting the English should follow this route ?

McLean is from a nationalist background in the North of Ireland. He grew up during the troubles there and obviously has been heavily influenced by what happened around him, He is strong willed enough to speak his mind even though he knew it would be unpopular.

People can agree with him or disagree but the main point is that the democracy is strong enough to let people freely express their opinions without trying to shut them down.

There is too much of that already in this world.

CHOP HIS HEAD OFF!

You can't gilloutine a man with as big a brass neck as Maupay.

I hope he joins this forum. He'd own you all!

Maupay and McLean should be treated like babies.

Jelly babies.

Bite their heads off :)

Its a bit of a weird tweet. Directed towards a country that he's earned his living in for about 8 years. Or was that meant to be the point. In that case he's a comedy genius.
Dont know him. Seems to like to come across as a "character"
That can often wear thin after about 10 minutes. A bit like his Everton career.

What other countries ? Russia, Iran, Saudi Arabia ? Are you suggesting the English should follow this route ?

McLean is from a nationalist background in the North of Ireland. He grew up during the troubles there and obviously has been heavily influenced by what happened around him, He is strong willed enough to speak his mind even though he knew it would be unpopular.

People can agree with him or disagree but the main point is that the democracy is strong enough to let people freely express their opinions without trying to shut them down.

There is too much of that already in this world.
At first it was now ,he just seems to be like a panto villain now, Spain shirts and pictures of him with a ballaclava on , then cries about getting picked on on twitter think he just loves the attention really

For me, it doesnt matter who you are or where you are from. If youre in a foreign country and repeatedly disrespecting both the Royal Family & putting out posts like this you should be kicked out.

https://www.irishpost.com/news/iris...alaclava-history-lesson-instagram-post-182342

Maupay isnt at this level of course but its distasteful at best. Hence why it reminds me of McLean.

Theyre lucky the UK is tolerant. In other places they would be in serious trouble. A bit like Thumberg not protesting in China.

Maupay needs punting asap and ideally off to Saudi (who may not allow him in!) or France.
Don't see any disrespect for the royals in that post. It is a part of borh his local history, and the UK's. Both should own it.
Keep in mind if you do find one disrespecting royals that the Englush often 'disrespect' them and many want them abolished. They even beheaded one a few hundred years ago 😆
McClean has every right to remember and teach his kids this history. Let's celebrate the fact it is history
Maupay is funny, of course he should not be kicked out, he's a tax paying part of England's biggest export.
China is a low bar for tolerance and a terrible example

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back