2023/24 Neal Maupay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever ive had the conversation i used to be asked if they have a chance to see the Queen and suchlike.

I've also had the good fortune to meet Princess Diana on two occasions.

I suspect only meeting Trump (ive met Eric and Don Jr) at this point would bring me closer to God.

Maupay and McLean should be treated like babies.

Jelly babies.

Bite their heads off :)
Ahhh a Trump fan that thinks he's heaven sent 😆 That explains so much!

I can only imagine that there is a move in the pipeline for him and therefore he is continuing with his teasing of just about everybody.

I don't think the manager at Everton wants him, certainly the fans don't. I would have thought a low profile until he moves would be sensible.

I actually think he may well move abroad.

Don't see any disrespect for the royals in that post. It is a part of borh his local history, and the UK's. Both should own it.
Keep in mind if you do find one disrespecting royals that the Englush often 'disrespect' them and many want them abolished. They even beheaded one a few hundred years ago 😆
McClean has every right to remember and teach his kids this history. Let's celebrate the fact it is history
Maupay is funny, of course he should not be kicked out, he's a tax paying part of England's biggest export.
China is a low bar for tolerance and a terrible example

Nah, google him ;) i also dont find Maupay amusing as he cant back his talk.

China or many other places...hes just an obnoxious awful player.

Yes mate, money has never been earned in distasteful ways.

Lets not forget the past but lets not forget any bad deeds have long since past.

Whenever ive had the conversation i used to be asked if they have a chance to see the Queen and suchlike.

I suspect only meeting Trump (ive met Eric and Don Jr) at this point would bring me closer to God.

Jelly babies.

Maupay would leave you bloodied and confused. You'd be reeling from the Neal Bomb.

Jelly babies.

Are you ok Zat?

He should have no business with our team for his footballing ability anyway but imagine posting that troll attempt after your teams number one gave an interview about how devastated he was. What a prick.

I don’t care about taking shots at England, but his supposed team mate was playing.

For me, it doesnt matter who you are or where you are from. If youre in a foreign country and repeatedly disrespecting both the Royal Family & putting out posts like this you should be kicked out.

https://www.irishpost.com/news/iris...alaclava-history-lesson-instagram-post-182342

Maupay isnt at this level of course but its distasteful at best. Hence why it reminds me of McLean.

Theyre lucky the UK is tolerant. In other places they would be in serious trouble. A bit like Thumberg not protesting in China.

Maupay needs punting asap and ideally off to Saudi (who may not allow him in!) or France.
I don't see any disrespect. Fair play to him for voicing his opinion. If people knew more about his background they would understand

oh my god.
crying about disrespecting the royals
and james bloody mclean. (tell you what, he was right about rice)
Come on lads.
England lost, Maupay posted some funny tweets.
Give the lad pelters if he continues to miss from 3 yards but calm down with the 'respect the country that pays your wages' nonsense.

oh my god.
crying about disrespecting the royals
and james bloody mclean. (tell you what, he was right about rice)
Come on lads.
England lost, Maupay posted some funny tweets.
Give the lad pelters if he continues to miss from 3 yards but calm down with the 'respect the country that pays your wages' nonsense.
I agree Ruairi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back