2024/25 Neal Maupay

This is what happens when the fanbase allows haters and trolls to get away with abusing its players, managers, owner, fellow fans etc. for clout and likes. Some feel emboldened enough to act out in public.

Far too much smoke without fire over the past few years concerning an element of our fanbase for there to not be concern:

Stones
Lyon game
Digne
Mina
Gordon
Headlock gate
Keane
Ivan Toney
Moshiri
Dyche
Maupay

This is what happens when the fanbase allows haters and trolls to get away with abusing its players, managers, owner, fellow fans etc. for clout and likes. Some feel emboldened enough to act out in public.

Far too much smoke without fire over the past few years concerning an element of our fanbase for there to not be concern:

Stones
Lyon game
Digne
Mina
Gordon
Headlock gate
Keane
Ivan Toney
Moshiri
Dyche
Maupay
Mate no one got headlocked ha

Stones
Lyon game
Digne
Mina
Gordon
Headlock gate
Keane
Ivan Toney
Moshiri
Dyche
Maupay
You still being here disproves your point

Stones
Lyon game
Digne
Mina
Gordon
Headlock gate
Keane
Ivan Toney
Moshiri
Dyche
Maupay
One bizarre feller you

I imagine

Stones
Lyon game
Digne
Mina
Gordon
Headlock gate
Keane
Ivan Toney
Moshiri
Dyche
Maupay
Willing to bet my nan you could make a list like this for pretty much every club.

I imagine

Willing to bet my nan you could make a list like this for pretty much every club.

They`d be getting legged by Ultra`s in Italy and even worse in South America.

Neil Lennon got a parcel bomb sent in the post at Celtic and legged when out with his family.

It`s not unique to Everton or even England for that matter.

"Appalling, disgraceful, yaddy, yaddy".

I suspect every single person in this thread would gladly take a few minutes of occasional hurty words for a fraction of the £5m a year these bellends earn while they live in a little bubble where they aren't remotely accountable for anything even when it's a perennial ploy to antagonise and claim victimhood as in this instance. Maupay and Calvert-Zoolander live in a parallel reality without account or regard for their actual employers and default to the boo hoos as soon as this tangible attitude is called out. I find that far more disgusting than anything from the downtrodden fans whose frustrations will inevitably surface from time to time.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back