2024/25 Neal Maupay

This is what happens when the fanbase allows haters and trolls to get away with abusing its players, managers, owner, fellow fans etc. for clout and likes. Some feel emboldened enough to act out in public.

Far too much smoke without fire over the past few years concerning an element of our fanbase for there to not be concern:

Stones
Lyon game
Digne
Mina
Gordon
Headlock gate
Keane
Ivan Toney
Moshiri
Dyche
Maupay

Ghandi has spoken.

Ban the fan for life. Do not put Maupay in another squad. Fans get behind the team on Tuesday. Dyche thanks the fantastic fans on Tuesday who turn up despite the difficult start.

Becomes yesterdays news

Ban the bloke for what exactly, he broke zero laws, wasn't on club property.

Jesus Christ you ban him for that then you'd have to ban about 7-8k at Goodison each week and that goes back 40+ years.

Want a passionate fan base, don't want fans showing any emotion though.

Yeah the guy looks a prize tool, but it's not the club's business to act like some woke politically correct sensor.

I'd rather stick a van on everybody whose been on our Board fir the past twenty odd years, all the paid up journos who kicked Kenwrights backside and a few dozen players who've stolen a living over the last decade, they've done way more damage to the clubs reputation than any fan losing it ever has

The irony of someone who has a history of abusing other players via social media calling out fans who have had all enjoyment and optimism sucked out of them by overpaid chancers.

Nobody cares what you have to say Neal, they just want you gone and take ginger minge with you too while your at it please.

This is what happens when the fanbase allows haters and trolls to get away with abusing its players, managers, owner, fellow fans etc. for clout and likes. Some feel emboldened enough to act out in public.

Far too much smoke without fire over the past few years concerning an element of our fanbase for there to not be concern:

Stones
Lyon game
Digne
Mina
Gordon
Headlock gate
Keane
Ivan Toney
Moshiri
Dyche
Maupay

This you mate? Supporting someone who shouted abuse at someone who was part of the club??

IMG_3302.webp

I imagine

Willing to bet my nan you could make a list like this for pretty much every club.

It always makes me laugh when people think a few fans having a go at the players after yet an another embarrassing performance makes us toxic.

The one year of my life it looked like Liverpool might finish in the bottom half of the league they hounded out Konchesky and had chants of Hodgson for England reverberating round the stadium after about 6 weeks of him taking over.

Honestly, fair play to the Liverpool fans for not tolerating it. Our club has had 30 years of getting away with it.

Stones
Lyon game
Digne
Mina
Gordon
Headlock gate
Keane
Ivan Toney
Moshiri
Dyche
Maupay

This you mate, demanding protests against the board

IMG_3301.jpeg

That video isn’t a great look, but from what I can tell it was just the one “fan” giving abuse to one player?

Not like it was a load of fans shouting at all the players? There’s a fair bit of background noise and shouting but I’m not sure it’s anything abusive?

In fact it seems like the few other fans you can see on the video were being supportive of the players as they went past.
The entire episode is getting far too much media attention.

He's a crap footballer, overpaid and a complete whopper. He wants out and we want him out.

"Imagine another job where it’s normalised to get abuse like this"

He's not wrong though. Moron's publicly screaming abuse at people shouldn't be acceptable.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back