2024/25 Neal Maupay

So the narrative is back to Everton fans being nasty etc and call backs to the false "headlock" allegations and/or how people chased Anthony Gordon etc out of Everton

We're a fanbase under attack, and have been for some time

Within the club (Kenwright and his minions) to deflect from their incompetence. Constantly talking about us. Telling us all what opinions we should have etc

To Maupay trying to force himself a move because he's rubbish and should never have been signed (by Kenwright and his minions and idiot Moshiri)

To other clubs gleefully using Maupay's bringing the club into disrepute, and turning it into a meme

How I see it. 🤷‍♂️

Everton are mild all considering.

Likes of Man Utd with Maguire. Arsenal with Xhaka. Newcastle with Lascelles.

As for Maupay - his social media is entirely self serving and he's shared that post to help further agitate for a move away.

1000000% this

He knows precisely what he's doing with the "poor little me" posts

Spent the entire summer trolling England fans. Trolled Everton fans when Dunk scored

Should never ever have been signed by the club (thanks Bill and Farhad for that! 🤷‍♂️ )

So the narrative is back to Everton fans being nasty etc and call backs to the false "headlock" allegations and/or how people chased Anthony Gordon etc out of Everton

We're a fanbase under attack, and have been for some time

Within the club (Kenwright and his minions) to deflect from their incompetence. Constantly talking about us. Telling us all what opinions we should have etc

To Maupay trying to force himself a move because he's rubbish and should never have been signed (by Kenwright and his minions and idiot Moshiri)

To other clubs gleefully using Maupay's bringing the club into disrepute, and turning it into a meme

How I see it. 🤷‍♂️

Rich coming from Newcastle fans considering their were almost boxing with Trippier on the pitch last season.

He's brought Everton Football Club into disrepute. Plain and simple.

Absolutely living in a world of his own this clown. Saying "Imagine another job where it's normalized to get abuse like this", like most people who work in the real world dealing with the general public, train workers, airport staff, even the police, hospital staff etc, except those hard working folk are n`t getting paid obscene amounts of money to under-perform, or in Maupay`s case not even perform at all.
I do think its sad way to behave to shout abuse and it is much more effective to completely ignore them while making sure they know that you are a supporter as that kicks their ego where it hurts.

Absolutely living in a world of his own this clown. Saying "Imagine another job where it's normalized to get abuse like this", like most people who work in the real world dealing with the general public, train workers, airport staff, even the police, hospital staff etc, except those hard working folk are n`t getting paid obscene amounts of money to under-perform, or in Maupay`s case not even perform at all.
I do think its sad way to behave to shout abuse and it is much more effective to completely ignore them while making sure they know that you are a supporter as that kicks their ego where it hurts.
I mean, he is absolutely correct that no one should get close quarters verbal abuse for doing their job. At the same time, I do wonder what referees make of it when they read players complaining about it. I’m sure Maupay has never told a ref to eff off though.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back