2024/25 Neal Maupay

So the narrative is back to Everton fans being nasty etc and call backs to the false "headlock" allegations and/or how people chased Anthony Gordon etc out of Everton

We're a fanbase under attack, and have been for some time

Within the club (Kenwright and his minions) to deflect from their incompetence. Constantly talking about us. Telling us all what opinions we should have etc

To Maupay trying to force himself a move because he's rubbish and should never have been signed (by Kenwright and his minions and idiot Moshiri)

To other clubs gleefully using Maupay's bringing the club into disrepute, and turning it into a meme

How I see it. 🤷‍♂️

To be fair though, the people to blame are the ones recording it and sharing it all on social media, cause they want to look hard, or super blues. Maupay would have nothing but whingey words if people could hold their own water and not feel the need to hunt for likes and shares.

It was so much better when fans just wrote letters to the echo.

To be fair though, the people to blame are the ones recording it and sharing it all on social media, cause they want to look hard, or super blues. Maupay would have nothing but whingey words if people could hold their own water and not feel the need to hunt for likes and shares.

It was so much better when fans just wrote letters to the echo.

What was Maupay doing posting that (after England lost the Euros final)?

Or this?

He spends more time trolling on twitter than his job

I have no idea why a Frenchman being unsupportive of England is a big news story?

Considering he plays in England? Plays for a Premier League football club?

Behave yourself.

What about this?

Trolling his own employer!

1724673462520.png

Considering he plays in England? Plays for a Premier League football club?

Behave yourself.

What about this?

Trolling his own employer!

View attachment 270548

I just can't get my head around how we have ended up with a fanbase full of absolute wet wipes.

I dont like the lad, he's a t!t, but some people's reactions to a bit of wumming is embarrassing.

This is clearly just my opinion, but if we just ignored the little nit, he'd soon just go away. Nobody really wants him here, and he doesn't want to be here. I just don't get why we give clubs ammunition to laugh at us, then get upset about them laughing at us. Control the controllable, stop abusing players/staff and sharing it online for likes.

I just can't get my head around how we have ended up with a fanbase full of absolute wet wipes.

I dont like the lad, he's a t!t, but some people's reactions to a bit of wumming is embarrassing.

This is clearly just my opinion, but if we just ignored the little nit, he'd soon just go away. Nobody really wants him here, and he doesn't want to be here. I just don't get why we give clubs ammunition to laugh at us, then get upset about them laughing at us. Control the controllable, stop abusing players/staff and sharing it online for likes.

I wasn't at Euston station.

How can I control what some guy does in Euston station? 🤷‍♂️

Maupay, I can control. He's posting things bringing the club into disrepute. Even lauding "my skipper" to someone that scored against Everton, that wasn't even the team he plays for

If most people here posted something that brought their employer into disrepute they'd get a disciplinary and/or fired

As for "wet wipe" comment. We want professional footballers at Everton, not online trolls. Thank you

@ForeverBlue92 what's your take on this particular episode in the history of EFC?

Under Moyes our fanbase was largely respected in the game. Nowadays we're painted as troublemakers akin to Millwall/Leeds who get on the players and managers back at the first sign of trouble. Booing the team during the first game of the season only adds to the problem.

Whilst all clubs have idiot fans who take things too far, we've created a narrative to which the Kopite media can easily exploit.

Whilst I appreciate the clubs dire situation has increased angst amongst level headed fans in recent years, there are however career bedwetters who enjoy riling up the fanbase with their persistent doom mongering that results in the sort of shenanigans caught on camera.

Under Moyes our fanbase was largely respected in the game. Nowadays we're painted as troublemakers akin to Millwall/Leeds who get on the players and managers back at the first sign of trouble. Booing the team during the first game of the season only adds to the problem.

Whilst all clubs have idiot fans who take things too far, we've created a narrative to which the Kopite media can easily exploit.

Whilst I appreciate the clubs dire situation has increased angst amongst level headed fans in recent years, there are however career bedwetters who enjoy riling up the fanbase with their persistent doom mongering that results in the sort of shenanigans caught on camera.
Oh no what will we do without the respect of random chelsea and city twitter uses, gutted for us la.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back