Negredo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Negredo is the sort of signing that could get us into fourth, while I'm not convinced that Fer would do that. That's not to say that Fer wouldn't end up the better signing or that it wouldn't be a great move for us, but Negredo is the sort of bloke that turn it on like Jelavic did this time last year and smash us into the CL.

In saying that, I'm not letting myself get at all excited that this will happen. But at least they're having a crack!

Honestly mate, Im sure the stats back up his claims... ot sure like but it would be worth a check.

I just wish everyone would move on from the Philip Neville this,that,and the other,give him a seat on the board or something,im not bothered,but just get him out of our centre midfield,Ive hated him there for the last 6 years!!

I just wish everyone would move on from the Philip Neville this,that and the other give him a seat on the board or something,im not bothered,but just get him out of our centre midfield,Ive hated him there for the last 6 years!!

I agree with you... but the stats tell a different story wether we like it or not mate...... just cos he don't do stepovers or ping 50 yard passes it don't mean he's not effective at what he does.

Oh no I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight now.

This would be terrific if it happened, terrific.

Sounds like the gap in the valuations isn't so big that a deal couldn't be reached either.

COME ON BILL FFS

I agree with you... but the stats tell a different story wether we like it or not mate...... just cos he don't do stepovers or ping 50 yard passes it don't mean he's not effective at what he does.

C'mon mate be honest with yourself,can ya really believe we can move on with Neville in centre midfield?? Jesus H!!

Such a pain being on the other side of the world. I've got to find something to do all day to pass the time before having to stay up all night watching it all unfold.

C'mon mate be honest with yourself,can ya really believe we can move on with Neville in centre midfield?? Jesus H!!

No I don't... but we can't deny he has played a major part in becoming what we are now....... all i'm saying is check out this years stats,,,,,, I'm hoping somebody can prove me wrong but i'm 90% sure we do better with him in the side. I don't advocate him being there for another season but you can't knock the lad if the stats back him up.. on the contrary,,, well done pip lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back