Negredo

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Everton, even if we can convince Sevilla to sell for cheap, he'll probably break his leg getting off the plane.

[video=youtube;-mptpP4hxEk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mptpP4hxEk[/video]

Looking at this footage it looks like he plays the channels well as well as being a quality finisher. Plays the role of the striker just how Moyes likes.

[video=youtube;-mptpP4hxEk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mptpP4hxEk[/video]

Looking at this footage it looks like he plays the channels well as well as being a quality finisher. Plays the role of the striker just how Moyes likes.
do i leave a welcome to everton alvaro comment on youtube lads

Sevilla would be mad to sell him to us for a knock down price, most of Europe and especially Spurs would bid if he was £8 million.

Don't disagree with you but how many times have we seen a player sold for x price and we end up saying "They got him for X ???" I wish we had known that.

Maybe, just maybe we'll be the club that gets a great player at x price when all the other clubs were left wondering "what if?"

We do need a midfielder more than a striker, I'm sorry but i'm not having people saying we need a striker more.

Well am glad you have repeatedly brought this up in this "do we need a striker or a CM" thread...oh wait this is a thread about negredo.

While I do respect your opinion and in some ways agree very much with what you are saying. I think it is more about moyes trying to get the most for position that we would be bringing a player in for.

Would you rather we get a average CM or a quality striker?

Just think if of all those draws that should of been wins because we couldn't finish the opportunitys that we created. We would be very much in pole position for a CL spot. We do need a Good CM but we need a striker who can put away the chances we are
Creating more in my opinion. We get points by scoring more goals then the opposition not by being tighter in midfield(although we can argue that one leads to another) and while I would love to see both areas improved the simple truth is that this might not be an option.

So the best thing is to debate about the topic in the thread we are in about the pros and cons we think would come with said player that is relavent to the thread we are discussing in. Not repeat the same off topic opinion every four posts. Not just you tho mate but this thread is a prime example of threads going completely off topic about the same old crap. The last few pages have mostly been about Neville and its quite boring I think. That said I do love all you sexy bastards and I hope am not coming across as a tit by saying this.

Negredo is a quailty player and one that would not only help us reach CL spot but would also be a grate statement to say we are serious contenders for it and that is where our mind set should be at this point in the season. And to also have that buzz of being genuinely existed to go and watch a player we haven't had in a long time at goodison would be an amazing thing and one I think we have all been long due.

After all of this I'll cry if we don't sign anyone. This time tomorrow night this place would be in meltdown if we don't.

Come on Everton, do something! If Negredo happens and we get another player on loan with NO ONE going out, that would result in an excellent window for us. Remember Arteta on deadline day? that was completely out the blue, something like that happening again will send me into heart attack mode.

Well am glad you have repeatedly brought this up in this "do we need a striker or a CM" thread...oh wait this is a thread about negredo.

While I do respect your opinion and in some ways agree very much with what you are saying. I think it is more about moyes trying to get the most for position that we would be bringing a player in for.

Just think if of all those draws that should of been wins because we couldn't finish the opportunitys that we created. We would be very much in pole position for a CL spot. We do need a Good CM but we need a striker who can put away the chances we are
Creating more in my opinion. We get points by scoring more goals then the opposition not by being tighter in midfield(although we can argue that one leads to another) and while I would love to see both areas improved the simple truth is that this might not be an option.

So the best thing is to debate about the topic in the thread we are in about the pros and cons we think would come with said player that is relavent to the thread we are discussing in. Not repeat the same off topic opinion every four posts. Not just you tho mate but this thread is a prime example of threads going completely off topic about the same old crap. The last few pages have mostly been about Neville and its quite boring I think. That said I do love all you sexy bastards and I hope am not coming across as a tit by saying this.

Negredo is a quailty player and one that would not only help us reach CL spot but would also be a grate statement to say we are serious contenders for it and that is where our mind set should be at this point in the season. And to also have that buzz of being genuinely existed to go and watch a player we haven't had in a long time at goodison would be an amazing thing and one I think we have all been long due.

Well said.

Someone posted earlier we should be signing younger players. I take offence to that, I'm 27, and I'm not old yet!!! Am I? :blink:

Fair enough mate, But why does it have to he 'average midfielder or quality striker' why cant it be 'quality striker or quality midfielder' Making an argument and then saying 'something sub par compared to something good' is a bit silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back