Negredo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Follow follow follow
Everton is the team to follow
Although he looks like a pedo
We want Alvaro Negredo
The best little Spaniard we know

My eyes are knocking [Poor language removed] out of eachother but I cant sleep with the nerves FFS.

Arry at QPR will probably sign him, snatch him at the airport and convince him QPR next season will win the league. Them and the 45 man squad they have

This sounds like a Spurs signing.

That's what I was thinking. I'm not getting my hopes up with this one. We may as well just wait and see who we get once it's on the official site having officially signed. Other wise it will lead to another disappointment. We usually sign players that aren't as well known anyway.

Arry at QPR will probably sign him, snatch him at the airport and convince him QPR next season will win the league. Them and the 45 man squad they have

Nah mate..don't fink we will do enymore business today !!!
552822_559791244038566_1890805744_n.jpg

Negredo wont join Everton. We cant afford him.

http://www.marca.com/2012/12/29/en/football/spanish_football/1356812257.html

The Spanish club needs to cash in urgently[h=1]Taxman strong-arms Sevilla into selling Negredo[/h]12/29/2012

The outlook is dire at Sevilla. That might be the conclusion someone would reach on watching the team play or looking at its league position. However, events on the pitch are the least of the club's concerns at the moment. The real problem is Sevilla's financial situation.
MARCA has uncovered that Sevilla signed an agreement with the Treasury less than a week ago to approve a payment plan with instalments over four years to give the club's depleted coffers some breathing room.
The issue is a complicated one and also directly affects what happens on the pitch. Sevilla has gone through some tough times recently, given that the books would not balance, there were a number of cash flow problems and lots of payments were due which could not be met.
The last-gasp agreement with the taxman covers taxes owed on payments of player contracts in October and November, as well as VAT owed for these months. This is what is bringing about Sevilla's ruin at the moment: the salaries of a squad which is not performing on the field of play.
Although no commitment was made with the taxman to sell players, the fact remains that Sevilla has had to tow the line, given that it had two agreements from 2011 (one of which ends in January and another for instalments over four years, of which only one has passed), and it had to comply with these if it was to receive this latest respite. The same thing will happen again now.

Status
Not open for further replies.