Negredo

Status
Not open for further replies.
found a source but cant post a link as i dont have 20posts source says 11m euros is enough as sevilla are totally broke and need cash. Tottenham have shown an interest today in player but want loan ahead of permanent move in summer depending on champions league qualificatoin. Sevilla laughed at them.

the offer to sevilla from everton is 100% cash paid today.

pmsl at the thought of that.

Bill getting his suitcase of cash ready.

BBC Sport chief football writer Phil McNulty
"I've been told Everton "remain active on a number of fronts" as the 11pm deadline approaches. As we reported last night Sevilla's Alvaro Negredo remains their top target but hearing they are in the market for another, as yet, unnamed La Liga player."

David Villa's on his way.

Would you guys like to see everton as a debt free club, i was thinking is we did sell felli and not buy anyone for 1 season with the new tv rights pay we could have the 40m paid off making us look alot more attractive for a take over ... just saying

Stop saying. No. No. No. A thousand times no.

I understand what your saying but we will forever have our big names leave us for champ leauge sides

You know how else we could prevent that? By being a CL side ourselves. We're one point out at the end of Jan FFS and you want to sell one of our best players and not even bring in a single replacement?!?!?? Wow.

the offer to sevilla from everton is 100% cash paid today.

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

Guillem Balague â€￾@GuillemBalague
Everton is interested in Negredo but Sevilla want to sell for 20m euros. At that price he is not going to Everton

we will end up with some brass british player from lower divisions who won't get a match for at least a season or two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back