Negredo

Status
Not open for further replies.
what time did we sign pienaar and jelevic last time?

2036: DONE DEAL We've had to wait an eternity for this one to go through but I can finally confirm that 26-year-old Croatia striker Nikica Jelavic has completed his £5.5m move from Rangers to Everton, and signed a four-and-a-half year contract. The first of a flurry of late deals? I hope so...

2347: DONE DEAL
Everton
have confirmed they have signed their former midfielder Steven Pienaar, 29, on loan from Tottenham for the rest of the season

This
Must be a decoy name, while we try and get the real target.

Better be someone good, we'll be pretty angry if a decent striker is being leaked just so we can get a midfielder with a dodgy knee for a couple of million less...

Would you guys like to see everton as a debt free club, i was thinking is we did sell felli and not buy anyone for 1 season with the new tv rights pay we could have the 40m paid off making us look alot more attractive for a take over ... just saying

2036: DONE DEAL We've had to wait an eternity for this one to go through but I can finally confirm that 26-year-old Croatia striker Nikica Jelavic has completed his £5.5m move from Rangers to Everton, and signed a four-and-a-half year contract. The first of a flurry of late deals? I hope so...

2347: DONE DEAL
Everton
have confirmed they have signed their former midfielder Steven Pienaar, 29, on loan from Tottenham for the rest of the season

Yeah we knew about Jelevic the day before and we knew we win in for Pienaar so no suprises really, think we have left it to late now to bring someone in.

Would you guys like to see everton as a debt free club, i was thinking is we did sell felli and not buy anyone for 1 season with the new tv rights pay we could have the 40m paid off making us look alot more attractive for a take over ... just saying

and become another blackburn or villa. thanks but no thanks

wtf, this is football, not a bank manger game, we want the F.A cup and European football, not wipe our debt.

wtf, this is football, not a bank manger game, we want the F.A cup and European football, not wipe our debt.

I understand what your saying but we will forever have our big names leave us for champ leauge sides .. this way we can buy players to make a diff and not have to sell to buy .. in the long run it would help us out ..

as said i just wanted to throw it out there

Article just been posted on Marca, claiming we've offered 10m euros but they want no less than 15. Cant post links but should be able to get to it marca.com/2013/01/31/futbol/equipos/sevilla/1359632144.html . Not sure whether they have any actual info on the deal from Sevilla's side as they mention BBC but first sign of the Spanish press reporting it

Spurs fans are even more deluded than we are.

Expecting Everton to set up and conclude a 9 mil pound transfer in 24 hours is like thinking it would be possible for a budgie to drive a car.

All people who tweet on twitter about transfers are actually budgies walking across a keyboard, tweeting as they go.

If you hold that image in your head you'll cope with deadline days much better.

#budgietweet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back