Negredo

Status
Not open for further replies.
surely time to lock thread as agent says not happening.

From BBC:
EVERTON LATEST
Our man in Spain Andy West brings some bad news for Everton fans: "Can we rule out the possibility of Alvaro Negredo joining Everton? In Spain, El Desmarque are reporting that Sevilla have rejected a €14m bid - they don't have a replacement lined up and are focussed on preparing for their cup semi-final against Atletico Madrid tonight.

"And on Merseyside, the Liverpool Echo are quoting Negredo's agent Juanma Lopez, who says that the deal is "impossible." Looks like Everton have left it too late."

£5m for Jelavic plus his wages would have been a burden if it had not worked out. He's not on buttons.

Even if a player is only on £30k a week he'll cost you nearly 5 mill over the course of a 3 year contract.

And then if it doesn't work out, we've wasted our chance to get 4th.

But 10mill plus wages is better?

It's done now. Move on

I reckon we should do a drama feature in the style of "24" about Everton's attempts to make a signing on transfer day.

I want Alan Ford as Kenwright, Damien Lewis as Moyes and Idris Elba as Bobby Elstone.

From BBC:
EVERTON LATEST
Our man in Spain Andy West brings some bad news for Everton fans: "Can we rule out the possibility of Alvaro Negredo joining Everton? In Spain, El Desmarque are reporting that Sevilla have rejected a €14m bid - they don't have a replacement lined up and are focussed on preparing for their cup semi-final against Atletico Madrid tonight.

"And on Merseyside, the Liverpool Echo are quoting Negredo's agent Juanma Lopez, who says that the deal is "impossible." Looks like Everton have left it too late."

So we've got 12 million to spend?

I really don’t see how submitting a 9 million pound bid over 3 years, for a player that is being valued at 12 -15 million pound, can be considered to be anything other than a fake bid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back