Negredo

Status
Not open for further replies.
:O Are you telling me that it was some kind of false bid or something??

No. There was no false bid. Nothing from the club on this at all to make it one of our false bids. It's just been some journos trying to get noticed. Probably laughing their bollocks off right now.

No. There was no false bid. Nothing from the club on this at all to make it one of our false bids. It's just been some journos trying to get noticed. Probably laughing their bollocks off right now.

Chances are we made an enquirey and they said to put a bid in and we will consider it, which got probably knocked right back and probably by 8am this morning this potential deal has been off.

Everyone is just trying to cling onto a little bit of hope and thats whats keeping the thread going. No signings tonight lads.

Negredo would have brought the creativity we are lacking. But it seems like the price would be a non-starter.

I might have fainted from the arousal.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I never associated Negredo with creativity. Sticking the round thing in the rectangular goal-shaped thing, yes.

Really will be peeved if the club trot out the 'ran out of time' excuse for not signing anyone when they have seemingly been completely wasting time on pie in the sky deals like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back