Negredo

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think you have mistaken me for someone else. You're also wilfully diverting this thread.
I think Negredo was a case of us massively underestimating his value and money burning a hole in our back pocket. I still long for Leroy though.

U playin der ref, lad?

I'm a bit cynical over this one and I'm not sure I fully believe that we were really in for him. Fer would have really helped us this season. He's basically the difference between Neville starting and not.

clap clap clap

0511-1102-1914-0434_Red_Coat_English_Soldier__clipart_image.jpg

U playin der ref, lad?

I'm a bit cynical over this one and I'm not sure I fully believe that we were really in for him. Fer would have really helped us this season. He's basically the difference between Neville starting and not.
I think it was a last gasp effort to add quality and we never had even close what they wanted for Negredo. I often look out over the water to Holland, wondering what could have been with Leroy.

I think it was a last gasp effort to add quality and we never had even close what they wanted for Negredo. I often look out over the water to Holland, wondering what could have been with Leroy.

Oh Leerroooyy, you came and you gave without signing. Oh what I'd do ooo for yooouuuu ooohhh Leeerrrooooyyy.

Yeah I agree.

FFS Finn I'm going to have to buy one of them now. Love Snickers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back