Negredo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe we were ever really going all out to get negredo, I think it was a token gesture to appease fans after ther Fer debacle. I'm probably erring on the side of cynical there I know.

I don't believe we were ever really going all out to get negredo, I think it was a token gesture to appease fans after ther Fer debacle. I'm probably erring on the side of cynical there I know.

Not cynical mate. Realistic.

It was certainly a name out of the blue as a really highly rated striker.

Two Words:Andreas Cornelius. Negredo is too expensive at the moment. Cornelius is the future of Denmark and is Killing it right now at Copenhagen. God I hope we get this kid. P.S. we were never in for Negredo, that transfer had a 0.9% chance of happening

I think it was something between that and just desperation. Moyes would have a list of players that he'd like to have if they were available at a realistic price. We've heard from Fox that Moyes badly saw his rear end over the Fer deal so maybe the board were trying to appease him?

Two Words:Andreas Cornelius. Negredo is too expensive at the moment. Cornelius is the future of Denmark and is Killing it right now at Copenhagen. God I hope we get this kid. P.S. we were never in for Negredo, that transfer had a 0.9% chance of happening

We won't.

Cornelius is the new Bendtner.

Not sure he'll make it at the top level.

TalkSport are usually full of ****e anyway, so i'm not surprised.

Nobody will take us as a serious contender for the CL until we've actually finished there. To be honest, i'm not too bothered about that. Historically, we've done a lot better with less pressure on us. It's on.

What about van Wolfswinkel possibly going to Norwich in the summer for around 8 - 8.5 million?!. I know this is in another thread but as were on about possible striker signings, he'd be a good signing for us, and in this day & age, 8 to 8.5m is a decent deal for a good player!.

I mean, clearly Norwich are spending there new TV money in advance and getting an important signing sown up, so IF our board put the readdies up for Fer in Jan based on the new TV money that was coming in, why cant we use that and get a player like Fer signed up ready for the summer, or someone else were really interested in?!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back