Negredo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think our bid for him in the last transfer window seems fair, and I think he thinks he's a little bit better than he actually is. He has 15 goals in La Liga, a league where Messi has 42! He occupies a group of roughly 10 players who have between 10 and 15 goals, there's a nice gap between him and the top 3 goal scorers.

He's good, but he isn't good enough to be demanding to go to a top four club in a league that is overall stronger than the one he's leaving. At present he's the focal point in his current team, he won't be that talisman in the teams he's allegedly looking to go to. With us it would be a little different, if he did well he'd get iconic status and find a host of chances to slot away from what is arguably the most potent left side, and right side attack (when fit) in the league

I guess that's where the Fellaini money will be going...

Negredo has 20 goals in 30 games this season, would be great if we could pull it off

Does he run the channels though?..

Last edited:
"The possible departure of Negredo is taking shape. The striker recently acknowledged that his desire is to finish calling in any English side Everton and is very interested in acquiring his services. In fact, the Liverpool club and tried his recruitment during the winter but Sevilla rejected his offer, which was then 13 million.

To avoid another negative Andalusian organization, the British group is willing to offer 15 million euros for the striker (same as Sevilla to Almeria paid to sign him in 2009), a figure that does not satisfy the claims of the president, José María del Nido, but should seriously consider as the club's coffers need to be filled.

So, Everton is one of which posibilemente be a long list of suitors that Alvaro Negredo should analyze as it is a player who has a great international poster."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back