Negredo

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll be 28 by the time we buy him, and we'd just have him running the channels which he wouldn't like and he's not particularly quick. Don't see the sense in this one.

What part of this do you object to Bryan?

Well, there is this.

This?

3d25754f764e4f9593c39a7.png

Or this?

This perhaps?

Find it hard to believe that we will blow that amount of money on a 28 year who is unproven in the premiership, albeit he still a class act for Sevilla. Myself I think we could do a lot worse than by Remy. He would be cheaper, proven in the premiership (in a poor team) and younger, therefore possible resale value.

Find it hard to believe that we will blow that amount of money on a 28 year who is unproven in the premiership, albeit he still a class act for Sevilla. Myself I think we could do a lot worse than by Remy. He would be cheaper, proven in the premiership (in a poor team) and younger, therefore possible resale value.

Remy is utterly terrible.

Well. We could either sign Alvaro Negredo for 15 million, potentially causing problems with Victor Anichebe's form as he'd likely be in and out of the team, or we could sign Frank Lampard for 0 million to play behind Victor and become the dominant force in European football.

If it means getting the cheapest possible then we should only pay:

£10m for Bony
£15m for Negredo
£6m for Remy

Remy would be the cheapest out of the lot, we would certainly have more chance signing him if QPR went down, but we will have to fight of other clubs.

Well. We could either sign Alvaro Negredo for 15 million, potentially causing problems with Victor Anichebe's form as he'd likely be in and out of the team, or we could sign Frank Lampard for 0 million to play behind Victor and become the dominant force in European football.

No Browns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back