Negredo

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats his current wage? can we give him a decent wage taking into consideration the tax consequences, we'd prob need to offer him 80k a week here just so he earns the same after tax in spain.

The club (seville ) or rather somebody connected to it have told other agents that negredo's people have been in talks with everton . I can only imagine the tv money gives us a chance , I'm not saying its done but there is certainly something to it .

Edit : to clarify

wait what? we actually think we can land him, boss everton. even if we fail, it's a great sign of ambition

The club (seville ) or rather somebody connected to it have told other agents that negredo's people have been in talks with everton . I can only imagine the tv money gives us a chance , I'm not saying its done but there is certainly something to it .

Edit : to clarify

I know Dortmund would be an hard team to turn down but hasnt Negredo already stated that he wants to come to the prem?.

Tbh, im sure we do like the lad and would love him at Everton, but if there's other clubs interested, which there will be, then they'll be a bidding war and we wont stand a chance!.

Shame, cos he's the type of No. 9 we need within the current system we play. I like Jelavic and think he will come good again but Negredo would be ideal in our team IMO!.

Im fairly sure we talk to Clubs all the time.

I mean we talked to them in January, I bet they are still laughing.

That's the thing with transfers mate why they're hard to call as absolutely we'll be talking to a few I'm sure . It's the fact we are having 'more than casual' talks with the lads representatives that I find positive .

The person I spoke to was unconvinced we'd have the cash to be honest so was a bit suprised to hear what he did . Although obviously the tv money could be a real boost on that regard .

I just thought I'd pass it on .

That's the thing with transfers mate why they're hard to call as absolutely we'll be talking to a few I'm sure . It's the fact we are having 'more than casual' talks with the lads representatives that I find positive .

The person I spoke to was unconvinced we'd have the cash to be honest so was a bit suprised to hear what he did . Although obviously the tv money could be a real boost on that regard .

I just thought I'd pass it on .

Yeah wasnt knocking your info Sheeds.

As you say, its promising that we are still talking.

Im gonna be honest, havent seen a lot of the fella, but he looks like he has a good pedigree.

I really wish jelavic had of kicked on this season, so we wouldnt have to look elsewhere. Negredo would be amazing but i just hope jela can net a few times before the end of the season.

AwYvK00CMAAsXRJ.jpg

Home or Away mate ?

#fullkitwanker

Yeah wasnt knocking your info Sheeds.

As you say, its promising that we are still talking.

Im gonna be honest, havent seen a lot of the fella, but he looks like he has a good pedigree.

I think the fact we talked to them in Jan but they didn't put the phone down when we tried to talk to them again is a good sign.

I really wish jelavic had of kicked on this season, so we wouldnt have to look elsewhere. Negredo would be amazing but i just hope jela can net a few times before the end of the season.

regardless mate, we still need a good goalscorer to compete for champs league next season. We'll be losing our top scorer fellaini almost certainly and we'll only have vic and jelavic as 1st team strikers, i doubt it would be good enough to achieve our aims going into the season with just that if i'm honest

Negredo will be awful for us, just another Beattie or Jelavic. We need a small, fast as **** striker like Defoe, Bony or Remy to partner Big Vic. We dont need another one-dimensial no paced target-man. He was a laughing stock in the euros.

The big thing I take from this is we are at least showing some ambition to push on, landing a champions league spot would be even bigger.

Again cheers for the info sheeds.

Negredo will be awful for us, just another Beattie or Jelavic. We need a small, fast as **** striker like Defoe, Bony or Remy to partner Big Vic. We dont need another one-dimensial no paced target-man. He was a laughing stock in the euros.
I saw Remy for the first time yesterday. I have a feeling he would be perfect for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back