Negredo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Negredo has all the makings of expensive and utter flop. Can just see us blowing our transfer budget for the next two years to watch him lumber about with a Naismith touch and shanking his shots high into the Gwladys. With Moyes' contract up in the air I'm struggling to believe this deal has or is being moved forward

In what way ?

He certainly could fail, but any player could. There's no indication that he will however.

And comparing him to Naismith is just stupid.

he is the testicles, accept it and get your Negredo 9 shirts printed now

AwYvK00CMAAsXRJ.jpg

Home or Away mate ?

Anyone really ever think this was anything more than a 'we tried but ran out of time' thing in jan anyways, never had any real legs to it, just another smokescreen

If this is true then Dortmund are going to have to play a lot more direct next season. Negredo's a good spearhead but he's not half the footballer Lewandowski is.

The club (seville ) or rather somebody connected to it have told other agents that negredo's people have been in talks with everton . I can only imagine the tv money gives us a chance , I'm not saying its done but there is certainly something to it .

Edit : to clarify

Last edited:
The club (seville ) or rather somebody connected to it have told other agents that negredo's people have been in talks with everton . I can only imagine the tv money gives us a chance , I'm not saying its done but there is certainly something to it .

Edit : to clarify

Thanks buddy

Have u got any more info than that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back