Negredo

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMFG just seen this. I would fill my house with jizz. He's absolutely class! He's the sort of striker that could play at the top level up until he's 32/33 so age doesn't matter. He'd be the best player we've had since the 80s NEA.
He's good but he's not that good. Apart from sveral current players who are as good as or better than him, we've had the likes of Beardsley, Kanchelskis, Ferguson, Limpar and Arteta in our ranks since the eighties.

That doesn't mean I wouldn't be glad if we signed him.

He's good but he's not that good. Apart from sveral current players who are as good as or better than him, we've had the likes of Beardsley, Kanchelskis, Ferguson, Limpar and Arteta in our ranks since the eighties.

That doesn't mean I wouldn't be glad if we signed him.

Yeah I got ahead of myself. Just the thought of signing him gets me excited.

Nothing to do with this bimut aren't Marca extremely Real Madrid biased?

OMFG just seen this. I would fill my house with jizz. He's absolutely class! He's the sort of striker that could play at the top level up until he's 32/33 so age doesn't matter. He'd be the best player we've had since the 80s NEA.

Fail.

Cat+Failure.gif

Marca the ones who photoshopped that player offside from what I recall.

And Spanish people would probably say that the Daily Mail know more about what goes along at Everton. Both would be wrong.

Thats the worst analogy ever. Marca is a dedicated sporting newspaper with very, very strong links to most top clubs in Spain, a large majority of stories involving spanish teams and its players will come from Marca and its journalists.

The Daily Mail is a rag.............and more than likely will rehash stories from Marca

Thats the worst analogy ever. Marca is a dedicated sporting newspaper with very, very strong links to most top clubs in Spain, a large majority of stories involving spanish teams and its players will come from Marca and its journalists.

The Daily Mail is a rag.............and more than likely will rehash stories from Marca

Which then means the mails stories are as reliable as Marca's?

Anybody watch him the other night, drew 1-1 he scored the pen but I was very impressed with his overall display.

It isnt just that hes a good player but he looked very suited to what we need, big, strong, good hold up play, good with his feet and scores goals.

Shame it looks like he's just out of reach.

Anybody watch him the other night, drew 1-1 he scored the pen but I was very impressed with his overall display.

It isnt just that hes a good player but he looked very suited to what we need, big, strong, good hold up play, good with his feet and scores goals.

[video=youtube;jlRoRSaRp9M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlRoRSaRp9M[/video]

I never rated Negredo's all round game, but I've been paying a bit more attention to him since January and he's better than I thought. Everton definitely need someone of his type.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back