Negredo

Status
Not open for further replies.
They know more what goes on in Sevilla than us anyway.

Thats just a silly thing to say mate.

Its just like saying the papers in this country have a clue about English teams.

They ALL make stuff up as they go.

Sheedy has just told us something that will probably appear in a paper in the next 2 weeks, they will say they got the info from a "Club Insider".

Thats just a silly thing to say mate.

Its just like saying the papers in this country have a clue about English teams.

They ALL make stuff up as they go.

Sheedy has just told us something that will probably appear in a paper in the next 2 weeks, they will say they got the info from a "Club Insider".
Nobody knows how reliable Marca is though, so I can't judge if it's true or not. All I'm saying is that if Dortmund have made an offer then Marca would be the first to know about it.

Negredo several times has stated his desire to play in the Premier League. Negredo to Dortmund is an easy link to make with Seville needing the cash and Dortmund quite possibly needing a new striker with Lewandowski leaving the club.

Nobody knows how reliable Marca is though, so I can't judge if it's true or not. All I'm saying is that if Dortmund have made an offer then Marca would be the first to know about it.

I know that Newspapers in general spout tosh.

Maybe you search and see how many stories Marca have got correct, cos I really dont feel the need.

The problem is for every negredo we sign, utd city arsenal spurs Chelsea and Liverpool will sign 2 or 3 to the already stronger squads. We're always gonna be hanging onto there coat tails in regards to CL qualification. Until we get new owners and ground it's always gonna be very tough.

I'm not saying we shouldn't sign him but at 28 (which is not old) can we really afford to gamble on him with 10-15M of our scarce money? IMO if we spend that kind of money it needs to be someone under 25. Like we did with fellaini really.

fortune favours the brave my friend. i highly doubt liverpool will be bringing in 2/3 players the quality of negredo, no matter how much money they have; they also don't have a stronger squad than us. these teams will have money yes, but there is no guarantee they will spend it more wisely than us. Look at city, they spent about £40m on rodwell, garcia and sinclair. None of them would even get in our team.

it'll always be tough yes, but not impossible, we're not a million miles away from these teams, we'll be within 1 point of most of them if we win tuesday.

OMFG just seen this. I would fill my house with jizz. He's absolutely class! He's the sort of striker that could play at the top level up until he's 32/33 so age doesn't matter. He'd be the best player we've had since the 80s NEA.

OMFG just seen this. I would fill my house with jizz. He's absolutely class! He's the sort of striker that could play at the top level up until he's 32/33 so age doesn't matter. He'd be the best player we've had since the 80s NEA.

Baines, Mirallas, Pienaar, Fellaini, Jagielka are respective of their positions on the pitch better than him.

Baines, Mirallas, Pienaar, Fellaini, Jagielka are respective of their positions on the pitch better than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back