Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Never had a girlfriend, thought I would ask for some advice from GOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow!! You lot take no prisoners......a harsh audience. I don't know whether to laugh or be outraged.

From the female perspective, forget the gaffer/duct/masking tape and/or strong sedatives. Develop a sense of humour. Make her laugh. You can be ugly as f*** but if you make her laugh you'll get her into bed. I know...I am old...I have done it all

@RhylBlue

If you're learning the ropes then what you need is an older woman.
I don't think i've ever seen a more blatant come on than the above.

I used to work with my Mrs.

I never had the guts to speak to her, so used to follow her in my van on her way home, whilst touching myself inappropriately.

When she noticed me, and tried to run away, I gave her a little shunter. Didn't injure her but enough to take her down. I then taped her to the floor of my van, where she still remains.

Hope this helps pal.

I used to work with my Mrs.

I never had the guts to speak to her, so used to follow her in my van on her way home, whilst touching myself inappropriately.

When she noticed me, and tried to run away, I have her a little shunter. Didn't injure her but enough to take her down. I then taped her to the floor of my van, where she still remains.

Hope this helps pal.

Not long now :locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back