Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Never had a girlfriend, thought I would ask for some advice from GOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is my first post outside the Everton forum so I am slightly nervous. Have found GOT to be a decent community during my time on here so I've decided to just go for it. In a nutshell I am 25 and straight but have never actually had a girlfriend. I would like to ask for some pointers, words of advice or things of that ilk. How did you guys meet your girlfriends and missuses? I've been using tinder for about eight months without success. Never bothered with dating sites as I assume the odds of success on them are even less than on tinder.

You live in North Wales, shag your sister.

I think this is my first post outside the Everton forum so I am slightly nervous. Have found GOT to be a decent community during my time on here so I've decided to just go for it. In a nutshell I am 25 and straight but have never actually had a girlfriend. I would like to ask for some pointers, words of advice or things of that ilk. How did you guys meet your girlfriends and missuses? I've been using tinder for about eight months without success. Never bothered with dating sites as I assume the odds of success on them are even less than on tinder.
And I had mild concerns about how my National Trust thread would be received....!

I'm just getting in before this gets locked!

You - identify a potential target
Get your pulling gear on
Figure out where she's gonna be on a Thursday/Friday/Saturday night
Get yourself out there with a few mates
Have a couple for dutch courage
Get yourself in there - just talk to her, none of the cheesy chat up lines, just be yourself (unless of course you're a munter, in which case you're SOL)

Dating sites can work for some mate, better than tinder if your looking for a relationship and not to just bump middles.

To help me gauge what we're working with have you had a few casual things and are looking to get something serious or are you "brand new" as Madonna sang?

Tell girls that you.... play guitar/are a footballer/are a rugby player/are minted/love dogs.

And bin off tinder. It is merely window shopping and only beneficial for wasting away the working day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back