Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Never had a girlfriend, thought I would ask for some advice from GOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow!! You lot take no prisoners......a harsh audience. I don't know whether to laugh or be outraged.

From the female perspective, forget the gaffer/duct/masking tape and/or strong sedatives. Develop a sense of humour. Make her laugh. You can be ugly as f*** but if you make her laugh you'll get her into bed. I know...I am old...I have done it all
Complete and utter horsedung. Women are as shallow as men if not moreso

Second option is the one that applies to me.
No worries mate. Life's tough and the longer it is before you've "kicked on" it get tougher in your head (doesn't need to be though)

I've had more joy this year (I'm a similar age) by letting go of my inhibitions (and dropping my standards a bit)

Now alot better then I was before when I was on a drought and was convinced I needed a girlfriend to be happy, even drove me to post in the depression thread where some sound posters gave some nice words that helped.

As I said before tinder might not be what you're looking for, the ones who are seriously looking for a partner will be on dating sites so don't be afraid to try them, never really actively used them myself but loads of people I know have found joy there.

Took balls to start the thread mate knowing you'd get a load of folk poking fun, transfer that drive into "plenty of fish" or match.com and you might get a break!
Best of luck either way lad.

Wow!! You lot take no prisoners......a harsh audience. I don't know whether to laugh or be outraged.

From the female perspective, forget the gaffer/duct/masking tape and/or strong sedatives. Develop a sense of humour. Make her laugh. You can be ugly as f*** but if you make her laugh you'll get her into bed. I know...I am old...I have done it all
Funniest_Memes_a-ferret-with-a-hat-your-argument-is-invalid_6265.jpeg

This, making them laugh is sound advice.

So don't forget to take your clown mask alongside the duct tape and the rohypnol.

No worries mate. Life's tough and the longer it is before you've "kicked on" it get tougher in your head (doesn't need to be though)

I've had more joy this year (I'm a similar age) by letting go of my inhibitions (and dropping my standards a bit)

Now alot better then I was before when I was on a drought and was convinced I needed a girlfriend to be happy, even drove me to post in the depression thread where some sound posters gave some nice words that helped.

As I said before tinder might not be what you're looking for, the ones who are seriously looking for a partner will be on dating sites so don't be afraid to try them, never really actively used them myself but loads of people I know have found joy there.

Took balls to start the thread mate knowing you'd get a load of folk poking fun, transfer that drive into "plenty of fish" or match.com and you might get a break!
Best of luck either way lad.
Tinder is possibly the worst invention for anyone trying to get their foot on the cat ladder. Ruthless judgement.

Come to New York mate, your accent alone will get you some action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back