Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Never had a girlfriend, thought I would ask for some advice from GOT

Status
Not open for further replies.

RhylBlue

Player Valuation: £500k
I think this is my first post outside the Everton forum so I am slightly nervous. Have found GOT to be a decent community during my time on here so I've decided to just go for it. In a nutshell I am 25 and straight but have never actually had a girlfriend. I would like to ask for some pointers, words of advice or things of that ilk. How did you guys meet your girlfriends and missuses? I've been using tinder for about eight months without success. Never bothered with dating sites as I assume the odds of success on them are even less than on tinder.

I think this is my first post outside the Everton forum so I am slightly nervous. Have found GOT to be a decent community during my time on here so I've decided to just go for it. In a nutshell I am 25 and straight but have never actually had a girlfriend. I would like to ask for some pointers, words of advice or things of that ilk. How did you guys meet your girlfriends and missuses? I've been using tinder for about eight months without success. Never bothered with dating sites as I assume the odds of success on them are even less than on tinder.

First thread and post and it's already in the vaults

GTY_popcorn2_kab_140307_16x9_608.jpg

There's 2 rules to Tinder.

1. Be good looking
2. Don't be ugly

Mate you need to come back as quick as you can with.....haha only messing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back