• I Like It

Votes: 25 5.1%
  • I Hate It - Everton please reinstate the previous crest

Votes: 462 94.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
image.php

We should accept that no "new" design is ever going to be liked by a majority. It's just the way of the world.

Completely misses the point. This new badge is UNIVERSALLY hated.

When every single fans poll on every fans website shows high 90%+ are against it, and when 10,000+ people are signing petitions, and when even the Mayor of Liverpool is coming out and backing the fans protests, it's time to admit the club have made a massive, massive mistake and make an effort to repair the damage by dropping the new design as soon as possible.

Not all of us are adverse to change - we just don't don't like/hate this new badge. And no, we won't get used to it.

Cheap looking and amateurish.

Not one penny will I spend on anything with that on.

Yet another example of the incompetents running our club not caring what the fans think.

This proposition pops up in the video, i'd much rather have the tower looking like that!

lxHqUZ7.jpg

What do you guys think?

There is certainly more energy in this than the heavy, flat one they have chosen.
Just looking at it alongside the other club logos on the official site actually makes it look even worse. It is so cumbersome, like a fat, frowning face :(

Don't the players telling us how much they love it in that video make them look like dumbasses, a la Kirkby debacle, yet again!

Completely misses the point. This new badge is UNIVERSALLY hated.

When every single fans poll on every fans website shows high 90%+ are against it, and when 10,000+ people are signing petitions, and when even the Mayor of Liverpool is coming out and backing the fans protests, it's time to admit the club have made a massive, massive mistake and make an effort to repair the damage by dropping the new design as soon as possible.

Not all of us are adverse to change - we just don't don't like/hate this new badge. And no, we won't get used to it.

Hang on mate. Read what I said before you start showing off with your caps lock button.

I loved the old badge. I didn't want a change. I'd rather go back to the old one. As it happens I'm not actually hating the new one but that's not my point.

I believe the club could announce any new badge and the majority would be against it. There are loads of examples in the corporate world where this has happened.

Hang on mate. Read what I said before you start showing off with your caps lock button.

I loved the old badge. I didn't want a change. I'd rather go back to the old one. As it happens I'm not actually hating the new one but that's not my point.

I believe the club could announce any new badge and the majority would be against it. There are loads of examples in the corporate world where this has happened.

They once changed coca cola....

http://www.coca-colacompany.com/stories/coke-lore-new-coke

To hear some tell it, April 23, 1985, was a day that will live in marketing infamy.

On that day, The Coca-Cola Company took arguably the biggest risk in consumer goods history, announcing that it was changing the formula for the world's most popular soft drink, and spawning consumer angst the likes of which no business has ever seen...

What the above PR doesn't say is this 79 days was the time Pepsi became a real competitor because of a stupid decision.

Possibly true, and if the polls were saying 60%/40% against the new badge, I'd agree with you. But 99.26% of people hating it? That isn't just a dislike of change - that shows something is seriously wrong with the new design.

Possibly true, and if the polls were saying 60%/40% against the new badge, I'd agree with you. But 99.26% of people hating it? That isn't just a dislike of change - that shows something is seriously wrong with the new design.

Agreed - I was just making the point that folk don't generally like change of any sort

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back