New Everton Crest Confirmed

Will the new badge make you buy more of the Everton merchandise?

• Yes, I will buy more merchandise with this cool new badge.

Votes: 18 3.7%
  • No, I won't change how much I buy of the Everton merchandise because of the badge.

Votes: 67 13.6%
  • No, I will buy much less from the Everton store with this godawful load of ****e for a crest.

Votes: 368 74.8%
  • no tears, only cheese toasties now

Votes: 39 7.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I quite like it.

I must admit, it looks a lot better when not on a black or navy blue background. I predict we will all wark to it and the new fan-lead badge will be pretty similar. Or possibly we might arrange a badge-share with Liverpool FC. Same design but blue and amber in place of red and green. Would save a fortune!

My effort also just for fun, apologies that it doesn't look very professional and the off colour, did it quite quickly and want to go to bed now!

33dednb.jpg

Has all the things that are important (to the fans: Nil Satis Nisi Optimum, and to the club: Everton and 1878) on there.

I'd rather have the laurel(s) than NSNO, if it came down to it.

And a tower that looks much taller and fancier than the real one.

Well done to the club for having the balls to admit they were wrong, and well done to every Evertonian who involved themselves in the short but effective campaign, whether by phone, email, twitter, facebook.

A job well done. Shouldn't have been necessary, but for once, in football, fan power prevailed in the end.

I got bored watching the apprentice and wanted to do a Barcelona style crest (yes literally copied Barcelonas - so please no abuse!!)

Reckon it'd look ok if you moved the "Everton" strip thingy down nearer the bottom - where the 1878 is (giving more space up the top and less at the bottom).

DSC_0185.jpg

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back