New Everton Crest Confirmed

Will the new badge make you buy more of the Everton merchandise?

• Yes, I will buy more merchandise with this cool new badge.

Votes: 18 3.7%
  • No, I won't change how much I buy of the Everton merchandise because of the badge.

Votes: 67 13.6%
  • No, I will buy much less from the Everton store with this godawful load of ****e for a crest.

Votes: 368 74.8%
  • no tears, only cheese toasties now

Votes: 39 7.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They (Nike) probably wanted to save some money on manufacturing costs. In turn Everton agreed because it would help their bottom line.

Like most, I hate the new badge. The apology has now come from the club and it seems to say the right kind of things.

The thing is, without wanting to sound vindictive as I don't have personal grudge with anyone at the club, surely someone's head has got to roll for this almighty screw up. Even by our own often keystone cops style of running a football club, this episode has seen us stoop to a new low making us look a laughing stock. There are some well paid individuals stealing a living at our club - the buck should stop at someone's door

Pablo 1878, is right, all very well saying sorry but why does the club have to make so many stupid mistakes over and over. I'm sure they are sorry but not half as sorry as some of us feel when we see the jokers running (very badly!) Our club and being very well paid for it is just further insult.

So lets get this right.

They, the RS pair of Elstone and Tyrell, have put the blame on the self appointed (by the club) forum and are to replace them with another self appointed (by the club) forum.

All this will go on WHILE the RS pair of Elstone and Tyrell stay in their jobs.

THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

9eNrFpH.png

Tremendouse

So apparently what is happening is that this badge will be used for the 2013/14 season but the season after their will be another new badge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back