Homepage Update: New Everton Kit Design Unveiled

Status
Not open for further replies.
That weird fade pattern is called heathering. Seems to be on a lot of shirts these days, football or otherwise. Not a fan.

The rest of the shirt looks really nice.

F31E3C07-F252-4684-8ED5-031A74ACD1E9.png
I think it’s better than this years, prefer the long sleeve, if im being really picky, I would like the diamonds to go all round the sleeve

But you were ok with us advertising alcohol for well over a decade?

Between alcohol and gambling I know which one causes more damage to more lives, and it ain’t betting.
I'm guessing you're a betting man. They all seem to convince themselves of this little nugget.
Gambling is a mugs game. Businesses would not bother entering the sector if they were not sure the odds were stacked highly in their favour. They are the consistent winners over time. What's more they simply collect money for themselves with zero tangible material benefit to society.

Unless of course you have a 1st in mathematics from Cambridge and have access to enormous amounts of data plus a supercomputer, in which case I have misjudged.

Beer oils the wheels of society. Sure there are a few who go to excess, but you can say the same for sugar and diabetes.

Normally get the home and away and just wear them at the gym but am categorically not wearing angry birds on my sleeve this year. I’m a 27 year old bloke.

They should just use Angry Birds as the main sponsor on the kids tops imo

Normally get the home and away and just wear them at the gym but am categorically not wearing angry birds on my sleeve this year. I’m a 27 year old bloke.

They should just use Angry Birds as the main sponsor on the kids tops imo
Seriously good idea that mate.

Hate the plain kids tops, Chang Soda was the last one with a logo.

Status
Not open for further replies.