New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok mate, you believe that Rooney and his angelic agent behaved honourably that’s up to you.

Alls I know is we finished 17th the season before, and he delayed his transfer request until the last possible minute, leaving a lot of fans fearing relegation. But he is a big top blue.

Ahhhh the old put the transfer request. Coincidentally it means you forfeit your loyalty bonus and helps the clubs PR. Doesnt sound like something kenwright would do does it?

If that's what you believe mate its up to you.

Nobody is either questioning or cares about that though!

We should not even be in that position in the first place where people would even question their support. That would not be on the fans that would be on the decision makers.

I still refuse to believe he is on the running to be honest. Successful business people don't become successful by making dumb business decisions.
I don't have a problem with the appointment whatsoever and there are plenty of others that don't too. Everton's support doesn't just comprise of the GOT forum and twitter accounts. I couldn't care less about him being an ex red or whatever he said 15 years ago. It is all gone and It is only now and the future that matters and he is a decent Manager and much better than some of the others that are on the shortlist imo. Obviously some people will disagree and that is fine, up to them but i certainly wont spend all day on here trying to convince them that they are wrong. Much more important things to do in my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back