New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
…ha, ha ego drives these blokes.

True story; after the Istanbul CL win, Gerrard brought Houlier into the dressing room to join the celebrations. Benitez went berserk, the victory was his and he didn’t want any other manager associated with it.

Ego & £1m per month.

If we were to be paying him £1m per month then that's more than we were paying Ancelotti. I just can't see that for many reasons.

Some fans on twitter seem desperate for Rafael I just don't get it. It's like they are desperate for the chaos because it would be. As has been said he is negative football wise, has a big ego, is on the wane, is a short term appointment the only box he ticks is name and cv and his cv is mostly with clubs at different levels to where we are now and with more funds. The idea is toxic that our board are trying to ram it down our throats makes me question them!

I don't have a problem with the appointment whatsoever and there are plenty of others that don't too. Everton's support doesn't just comprise of the GOT forum and twitter accounts. I couldn't care less about him being an ex red or whatever he said 15 years ago. It is all gone and It is only now and the future that matters and he is a decent Manager and much better than some of the others that are on the shortlist imo. Obviously some people will disagree and that is fine, up to them but i certainly wont spend all day on here trying to convince them that they are wrong. Much more important things to do in my life.

Well as I have said It does not matter one iota if you have no problem with him or if "plenty of others don't". You will not be the one causing the issues then.

Plenty of others do have an problem with it and that causes a massive headache for the club right off the bat. It is staggeringly obvious.

People like you who have no problem with it seem to be ignoring the fact that people who do have a problem with it is a major issue as the place will be toxic. Or do you not have a problem with that either?

You can be for the appointment in principle yet still be against it because it is not what is best for the club, and lets get it straight her, it is absolutely not what is best for the club, he can not win here which means we can not win.

I still do not understand how people can not see this really simple premise! Division = bad.

Some RED fans on twitter seem desperate for Rafael I just don't get it. It's like they are desperate for the chaos because it would be. As has been said he is negative football wise, has a big ego, is on the wane, is a short term appointment the only box he ticks is name and cv and his cv is mostly with clubs at different levels to where we are now. The idea is toxic that our board are trying to ram it down our throats makes me question them!
fixed that for you....

Some fans on twitter seem desperate for Rafael I just don't get it. It's like they are desperate for the chaos because it would be. As has been said he is negative football wise, has a big ego, is on the wane, is a short term appointment the only box he ticks is name and cv and his cv is mostly with clubs at different levels to where we are now and with more funds. The idea is toxic that our board are trying to ram it down our throats makes me question them!

Answered your own question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back