New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I gave you the finger earlier. (I normally enjoy your work, just not in this case)

I have also posted countless times about this subject over the past day or two so elucidation is not something I am struggling with!

Sometimes you just end up throwing your hands in the air and give an emoji instead.

What more can be said? It would be a rubbish appointment because the large majority of fans hate him and wont give him a chance.

I don't see how a discussion continues after that but for some reason it does. Nothing else matters but this one fact.
I respect your opinion
I don’t t like benitez
I think we can be better
But I believe the Red connection is not the reason to avoid him
His football is
Peace and love to you and thanks for talking straight

Well as I have said It does not matter one iota if you have no problem with him or if "plenty of others don't". You will not be the one causing the issues then.

Plenty of others do have an problem with it and that causes a massive headache for the club right off the bat. It is staggeringly obvious.

People like you who have no problem with it seem to be ignoring the fact that people who do have a problem with it is a major issue as the place will be toxic. Or do you not have a problem with that either?

You can be for the appointment in principle yet still be against it because it is not what is best for the club, and lets get it straight her, it is absolutely not what is best for the club, he can not win here which means we can not win.

I still do not understand how people can not see this really simple premise! Division = bad.
This is it he could get results and I still wouldn't warm to him and that's beyond his actual recent credentials for the job which don't stack up. Underwhelming at Newcastle failed in China.

Some fans on twitter seem desperate for Rafael I just don't get it. It's like they are desperate for the chaos because it would be. As has been said he is negative football wise, has a big ego, is on the wane, is a short term appointment the only box he ticks is name and cv and his cv is mostly with clubs at different levels to where we are now and with more funds. The idea is toxic that our board are trying to ram it down our throats makes me question them!

Some people fancy themselves as deep thinking football philosophers who like to they look all fair minded and refined by seeing all sides to a story.

They lack any soul. Not wanting him because he is a fat RS meff is more than adequate reason to not want him. It does not require any deep thought.

5dmwss.webp

I respect your opinion
I don’t t like benitez
I think we can be better
But I believe the Red connection is not the reason to avoid him
His football is
Peace and love to you and thanks for talking straight

It shouldn't be a reason to avoid him.

But it is.

That's really all there is to it. It's just a fact, people wont take to him because of his past and if a fanbase wont take to a manager than it is a bad appointment regardless of who it is, same with if it was Moyes or Martinez again. Same as it was with Allardyce. Look at the arguments in here already, people calling each other kopites, people defending Benitez over their fellow fans, imagine this in "real" life? We should never, ever, ever be in this position.

(and yes the football is also crap).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back