New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rafael stoked tensions between the two clubs, put two violent idiots in a room and wind them up more often than not it will end up in fight , as a manager on Merseyside you should always be responsible and respectful around derby day he wasn't or couldn't.
You have zero proof that what he said deliberately caused it, it’s a game of football for Jesus sake. If you have to kill someone over that then your mindset is messed up

Ok he didn’t have fortunes to spend. But 13mil niasse, 10 funes Mori. 6mil on Kone. And he bought other dross to. He could have bought better with what money he had, it’s 6/7 years ago.

And we finished 11th twice with Lukaku up front. Like I’ve already said today. Koeman got 7th the next season. Would you want him back?
I'm not so sure. After that first season was when the market started to get silly expensive (though Kone was before the I believe). I mean, we sold Naismith for 8m, so that's about the quality of player we are looking at here. Not trying to say they were good signings... just that this isn't a lot of money for him to spend. Compare it to garbage we've signed in more recent years for far more money: Sigurdsson, Iwobi, Bolasie, Klassen, etc.

Seems overkill to me.

I guess because I came around later to Everton in 2013. I try to not take those manager/coach comments too seriously in any sport I watch. Fans are tribalist, managers can be tribalist. If Rafael were managing Everton and had said that about Liverpool, I have a feeling Everton fans would have loved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back