New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those ok or willing to live with Rafael, what happens if he underachieved as is very likely? What then? What does he have going for him? He won't even get the time just a run of the mill manager would get. This idea he guarantees results is beyond me. He is another short short term idea. And what's more a large section of us will never take to him.

If it's not already been put...

“I can tell you that on Saturday, Sunday, during the weekend there was an agreement in principle almost reached for Nuno to join Everton. So they had an agreement, a verbal agreement, it was really close to being completed.

“Then they had some problems, because Everton are not 100% convinced yet about the decision to take for the manager and that’s why they asked for some more days before deciding about the new manager.

“So we will see if they will decide to go for Nuno, they had an agreement ready for Nuno, so it’s not a matter of contract or money or a salary. It’s almost ready, Nuno is waiting if they choose to go with Nuno, or if they want to go with something different.”

If it's not already been put...

“I can tell you that on Saturday, Sunday, during the weekend there was an agreement in principle almost reached for Nuno to join Everton. So they had an agreement, a verbal agreement, it was really close to being completed.

“Then they had some problems, because Everton are not 100% convinced yet about the decision to take for the manager and that’s why they asked for some more days before deciding about the new manager.

“So we will see if they will decide to go for Nuno, they had an agreement ready for Nuno, so it’s not a matter of contract or money or a salary. It’s almost ready, Nuno is waiting if they choose to go with Nuno, or if they want to go with something different.”
How does a dude go from homesick and jaded to pursuing another job in the same league?

Those ok or willing to live with Rafael, what happens if he underachieved as is very likely? What then? What does he have going for him? He won't even get the time just a run of the mill manager would get. This idea he guarantees results is beyond me. He is another short short term idea. And what's more a large section of us will never take to him.

Win win for the players as well. They can under perform all they want as they'll just turn around and say it was too toxic with him in charge.

They've thrown about 5 managers under the bus already so an ex rs manager will be nice and easy for this lot.

Win win for the players as well. They can under perform all they want as they'll just turn around and say it was too toxic with him in charge.

They've thrown about 5 managers under the bus already so an ex rs manager will be nice and easy for this lot.
I doubt the wasters would get away with anything under him. Those softies would be sold or quit football judging by previous players' comments about him.

I doubt the wasters would get away with anything under him. Those softies would be sold or quit football judging by previous players' comments about him.

Tough to shift crap which is why about 8 of them that saw the end of the likes Koeman, Silva, Allardyce are still here.

Ancelotti questioned their attitude time after time after time.

I don't think Benitez has a sniff of getting a different tune out of the rabble of no marks.

I'm not so sure. After that first season was when the market started to get silly expensive (though Kone was before the I believe). I mean, we sold Naismith for 8m, so that's about the quality of player we are looking at here. Not trying to say they were good signings... just that this isn't a lot of money for him to spend. Compare it to garbage we've signed in more recent years for far more money: Sigurdsson, Iwobi, Bolasie, Klassen, etc.
Compared to Moyes , he had a much bigger spend mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back