New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So we’re after a young progressive manager that must be willing to stay for 5 years although some Will want him out by Christmas.
He must have not had anything to do with the dark side and only ever said very nice things about us ,never been relegated ,has an impressive cv of winning things and must come up with a new catchy slogan in his first press conference, so we all say he gets us and we all back him.
He must make sure his wife is happy to relocate up North and can’t get homesick after 3 months. He must win a minimum of 8 wins out of the first 12 games so the crowd/ground doesn’t turn toxic while playing 1970,s Brazilian style football with youthful Hungary players bought by a Dof in the next 4 weeks.
He must keep Duncan on as his assistant as well as most of the old players, his dad can also offer Encouragement for his sons roots as he stood alongside Bill on the boys pen.
He must promise not to play any player that Is provided on a list from GOT contributers and never ever say the word phenomenal win,lose or draw.
When we score he must be seen to run the the St end and slide on his knees while picking up the odd ball boy on his way and if we ever lose he must be seen to throttle the players as they come off the field and threaten to see their kids.
Any thing else I have missed that will appease everyone so we don’t get the banner waving,booing fans before a ball is kicked.

Any suggestions mate ?

So we’re after a young progressive manager that must be willing to stay for 5 years although some Will want him out by Christmas.
He must have not had anything to do with the dark side and only ever said very nice things about us ,never been relegated ,has an impressive cv of winning things and must come up with a new catchy slogan in his first press conference, so we all say he gets us and we all back him.
He must make sure his wife is happy to relocate up North and can’t get homesick after 3 months. He must win a minimum of 8 wins out of the first 12 games so the crowd/ground doesn’t turn toxic while playing 1970,s Brazilian style football with youthful Hungary players bought by a Dof in the next 4 weeks.
He must keep Duncan on as his assistant as well as most of the old players, his dad can also offer Encouragement for his sons roots as he stood alongside Bill on the boys pen.
He must promise not to play any player that Is provided on a list from GOT contributers and never ever say the word phenomenal win,lose or draw.
When we score he must be seen to run the the St end and slide on his knees while picking up the odd ball boy on his way and if we ever lose he must be seen to throttle the players as they come off the field and threaten to see their kids.
Any thing else I have missed that will appease everyone so we don’t get the banner waving,booing fans before a ball is kicked.
I want you to be the Everton owner and DoF.

Bingo

Anyone seen this? Apparently Usmanov is pushing for Rafael...

But in a post on social media, Balague has suggested that Usmanov is keen on Benitez to take the reins at Goodison and referred to the country's sixth richest person, according to the Sunday Times, as "ambitious".

IF he was ambitious surely youd be after Conte or managers of that ilk NOT Rafael F`in Benitez

Pretty sure those aren't attainable or they would've

What Uzi says goes IMO. He has lots of money

That's fine, so do I. However, in reality, Moshiri owns the club. He'll do what's best for Moshiri - just like all of the other club owners of this corrupted game do.

Personally, I think there's way more merit in protesting against USM's ownership of the club than in protesting at their subsequent installation of a Spanish football manager who happened to manage the neighbours. But that's just me.
The best thing he could do is sell up and go.
He's been an utter disaster as an owner.
Five and half years of managerial turmoil, millions wasted on largely bang average dross, even the planning permission approved stadium is going nowhere until the fish are removed from BMD and there's still no funding in place for it !!

Anyone seen this? Apparently Usmanov is pushing for Rafael...

But in a post on social media, Balague has suggested that Usmanov is keen on Benitez to take the reins at Goodison and referred to the country's sixth richest person, according to the Sunday Times, as "ambitious".

IF he was ambitious surely youd be after Conte or managers of that ilk NOT Rafael F`in Benitez

Pages ago mate

Don’t forget that the wife CANNOT decorate the Christmas tree with red lights! If she does, ship her and her husband’s sorry asses to Barca!

Five and half years of managerial turmoil, millions wasted on largely bang average dross, even the planning permission approved stadium is going nowhere until the fish are removed from BMD and there's still no funding in place for it !!
He's employed 3 managers propper , cant count Unsy , Dunc & Gravy chops.
Silva & Koeman ok 1st seasons then messed up.
Cant blame anything on him for Carlo who basically shat on him & us.
He's obviously got to get this one right ,but didnt City do the same till they got the right one.

Fish
Remove them ?
Its an open dock mate , fish can swim in & out any time they want.

U OK Hun?

Of all the things to criticise Everton for, you choose the one person that has pumped close to half a billion quid into it?

Any suggestions mate ?
To be honest I haven’t got a clue everyone on the list has something that some just on here don’t like ,some are I think a bit deluded with some names that were probably still at school when we last won a trophy and would have to google where we actually are In the uk.
We all I presume want the best for the club and we all want to see A young energetic team playing sublime football and building something for the future but I think a lot are going to have to compromise on their wish list for now.
Where leaving it late if we are looking to poach a manager already in a job unless we’re willing to pay mega compensation.
All the ones already saying certain managers will have us in the relegation places in the first 2 months and the fans marching on the ground with pitchforks amuse me before we have even appointed anyone.
I will get behind anyone that is appointed as I have very little choice and air my annoyance when I think the time is right as I did with Lee and everyone else that followed .
Potter looks like the one that may appease the many but I just think if we had 10k season tickets to sell this year how many would he put on the gate, it’s going to be a difficult decision to make but as long as we win the league before we sign off from the old lady and champions league football to open the new statism I don’t care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back