New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahahaha...im not explaining it for you lad.........work it out for yourself.....

Nonsense though really. If they were really struck with Nuno they would have appointed him a week ago and the fans would be on board with it by now.

The idea of an elaborate ruse so we are more accepting of him just doesn’t make any sense.

Probably Nuno, Probably just taking ages drawing up his contract for him snd his team and also releasing some of our staff to open room for the new team

The club have not said a word. They dont appear to have briefed friendly journos. 100% of "info" has come from guesswork/3rd parties.
You can look at it that way, some say they have leaked stuff to gauge reaction but no company/business and that’s what we are in an unusual way likes bad publicity and allows it to fester/grow over a two week period it’s damaging to the brand with sponsors and possibly new signings and probably our better players being with their national teams , they must talk and get tapped up

You can look at it that way, some say they have leaked stuff to gauge reaction but no company/business and that’s what we are in an unusual way likes bad publicity and allows it to fester/grow over a two week period it’s damaging to the brand with sponsors and possibly new signings and probably our better players being with their national teams , they must talk and get tapped up

We havnt had any bad publicity. 99.99% of folk could not care less who we sign as manager. Unless, and this is the kicker, it is someone that does bring great publicity and great players.

And to be fair, we have done that recently.

lol.....hes on the board....it has everything to do with him.......
O I see, any chance of digging into your vault and linking me to where you congratulated Bill on getting Carlo? If as you say its everything to do with him I'm sure you would of congratulated him on that appointment?

@4737carlin @nevsonlymate .......true but knowing the Everton board they have probably allowed him some massive holiday after all he was homesick and need a recharge........
Not disputing that that might be the case but did he not speak to CP after us and I still don’t understand the reason to throw a spanner in the works with Benitez why just announce he’s ours after a short family holiday that was already scheduled like they did with Koeman

What happens if he manages to turn us around and say gets rid of the crap. And has us moving in the right direction do you change your mind or still stay bitter and still hope it’s a blip and he fails, it’s odd wishing for a manager to totally fail from day 1, I understand the link to the dark side but life’s to short
Unfortunately he won't , he is a dinosaur who's football will make the stuff served up since last November seem easy on the eye.

By the way, we would have to be playing like the Brazil team of 1970 to make me accept Benitez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back