New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
O I see, any chance of digging into your vault and linking me to where you congratulated Bill on getting Carlo? If as you say its everything to do with him I'm sure you would of congratulated him on that appointment?
all of the board were probably in agreement with ancelotti...who wouldn't be...at that time?

We havnt had any bad publicity. 99.99% of folk could not care less who we sign as manager. Unless, and this is the kicker, it is someone that does bring great publicity and great players.

And to be fair, we have done that recently.
Having photos on national television,national newspapers and discussed on probably the biggest sports radio channel of the back lash against a possible manager with those few banners at the ground-to you isn’t bad publicity for the club each to their own

We've been here before. Several times. It's how Kenwright likes to operate. Every managerial appointment during the Kenwright years seems to take weeks, every time several people are interviewed, and there are sometimes second and third interviews. Every time it drives all of us crazy. I wouldn't mind if it worked, but our managerial appointments haven't exactly been dazzlingly successful in recent years.

O I see, so it gone from "Kenwright" to all of the board when its suit's, nice one.
hahahahaha...i dont think any of evertons board are doing a great job at the moment...think it was you who brought kenwright into this. i said last week they all need legging down goodison road.........

hahahahaha...i dont think any of evertons board are doing a great job at the moment...think it was you who brought kenwright into this. i said last week they all need legging down goodison road.........
It wasnt, I replied to a dumb outdated slur on Kenwright, that aside, yeah Everton's board collectively seems to be all over the place, but Moshiri is the only individual anyone should be questioning right now, 5 years of stagnation on his shoulders.

Oh but it is, don't you see, pinned to our ground, it very much sends a message, to Benitez, to the club but also to the rest of the world. That we don't want him here and that we cannot send that message withou descending. Just ask yourself this, what do you think Harry Catterick would have made of it. We go on about our history, think twice before trashing our values.

Harry Catterick would probably realize that one person stuck it up.

I am happy to have the message of not wanting him here being seen by the world by the way. Maybe not in the graphic way that one banner did but the general message I am fine with.

Well, Joachim Love is available in a week or so.

Imagine the contacts this guy must have and not just throughout German football.

Imagine the Gwadys St End bouncing in full voice...'We Love you yeah, yeah, yeah...we Love you yeah, yeah, yeah'...on a cold, wet, windy Wednesday night in January after we've just knocked the rs out of the Cup.

Having photos on national television,national newspapers and discussed on probably the biggest sports radio channel of the back lash against a possible manager with those few banners at the ground-to you isn’t bad publicity for the club each to their own

Not really, no. I am not being obtuse, but outside the forums, no one cares.

Unfortunately he won't , he is a dinosaur who's football will make the stuff served up since last November seem easy on the eye.

By the way, we would have to be playing like the Brazil team of 1970 to make me accept Benitez.
You may be right but unfortunately from the so called list we are working from and again that may all be wrong we could who ever we end up playing like last November onwards but I understwhy you think that way as I have said previously I can’t see a stand out candidate that doesn’t come with risk

The banners by Dixie Deans' statue are a disgrace - I thought our fans were better than that - whatever the argument crude banners are just not EFC .....
Too ashamed to put them on this thread, just disgusting vile use of words -
The morons who made them banners proberbly dont even know who Dean was, idiots making a mess of mummy and daddy's bed sheets

We've been here before. Several times. It's how Kenwright likes to operate. Every managerial appointment during the Kenwright years seems to take weeks, every time several people are interviewed, and there are sometimes second and third interviews. Every time it drives all of us crazy. I wouldn't mind if it worked, but our managerial appointments haven't exactly been dazzlingly successful in recent years.

Kenwright only appointed two managers, Moyes and Martinez, both of which were in the role pretty much instantaneously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back